Free Agent Signings

CPHAWK82

KMM to Browns has a real chance to stick. They have no WR and were bashed last year and this year for not drafting a WR. They finally took one in the 4th today.

KMM to Browns has a real chance to stick. They have no WR and were bashed last year and this year for not drafting a WR. They finally took one in the 4th today.

Kmart doesn't have the break away speed but he was always money on 3rd down. Had a real knack for getting open. I like Hamilton to the Cowboys as well. He can block and the Cowboys love to run the ball. If the Bengals use Weisman as a fullback he could do well too.

Dab gum it Bears, take a Hawkeye for once please! Still best of luck to all Hawkeye players! Mark Weisman should do great with Bengals.

A lot of activity.....

HAWKMANIAQ retweeted

Steve Batterson@sbatt79 1h1 hour ago
#qctimes Iowa free agents: Alston to Bucs, Hamilton/Cowboys, Lowdermilk /Chargers, Martin-Manley/Browns, Trinca-Pasat/Rams, Weisman /Bengals

HAWKMANIAQ retweeted
Steve Batterson@sbatt79 1h1 hour ago
#qctimes More free agent signings: Iowa's Damond Powell to the Cardinals. Iowa State's Tom Farniok the Vikings, Cory Morrissey the Ravens

Wow! Weisman is really in demand. Reports show two teams signing him:

Browns and Bengals

Since Dochterman is a source, I'll agree with OP that he went to the Bengals.

LOL. KMM has about as much chance of sticking with the Browns as Kirk does of returning all the money he's stolen from us the last 5 years.

Dab gum it Bears, take a Hawkeye for once please! Still best of luck to all Hawkeye players! Mark Weisman should do great with Bengals.
Coincidence that the last time they had Hawkeyes on the roster they won the Super Bowl? I think not. But then, I'm not a Bears fan, so keep up with the incompetence boys.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 39m39 minutes ago
Morningside College running back Brandon Wegher is signing a three-year deal with the Carolina Panthers

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 39m39 minutes ago
Morningside College running back Brandon Wegher is signing a three-year deal with the Carolina Panthers
Why would a team sign an UDFA to a 3 year deal? This sounds incorrect.

Why would a team sign an UDFA to a 3 year deal? This sounds incorrect.

If it's similar to the deal LTP signed, he'll get about $15,000 signing bonus with only $10,000 of his contract guaranteed. It may be 3 years but they could cut him at any time.

Latest posts