Freddy Stroker

Several others on here that have much more information about wrestling recruiting. As talented as Stoker is, I am sure that Iowa is looking at him. Assuming that he wrestling 132 this year, he would kind of be in a log jam with Clark and Gilman.

Several others on here that have much more information about wrestling recruiting. As talented as Stoker is, I am sure that Iowa is looking at him. Assuming that he wrestling 132 this year, he would kind of be in a log jam with Clark and Gilman.

yeah thats what I was thinking too...but i've heard now that we've got Gross that he might be looking at Minnesota, which would be interesting if they ever meet up in the future.

No inside info, but I predict that he goes someone PSUish.

Why does everyone keep predicting Stroker to PSU? I understand he used to live out there, but I've never read a word from him, nor his Dad that he is a lean any certain way. I've seen him at many tournaments and never in any PSU gear. A lot can change with a kid in their formative years. There are countless kids that were Iowa locks before their senior years that didn't end up at Iowa. I'd say the recruiting path (who recruits him and how) will say more than where he grew up, who he followed, etc.

Don't worry about it he freaked out on me because I said he had to gain weight to be able to wrestle 149lbs. Kid said he weighs 145lbs which yep means he needs to gain weight for 149lbs

I believe he has a bright future! He would be a great and solid individual to have in the Hawk lineup!

Last edited:
Open mouth, insert foot! I'm a big boy and can admit when I'm wrong.... Fredy comes out number one at flowrestling's "Who's Number One!" Congrats! New rankings come out he's number one in the country at 132lbs.