Freddy Stroker...

CraigHawkeye

Kid seems like elite talent from Bettendorf. Only a soph and wins outstanding wrestler. Anyone know if Iowa is on this kids radar? I'm sure it's way too early to be discussing this but hope he wants to stick with the black and gold!

he is on the radar and probably everyones radar. been in the wrestling room quite a bit from what ive been told but is from PA so he of course has some times out east. Cortez beat Stroker at the cheesehead and has been rumored to commit to penn state which you'd hope he'd choose the hawks. Either way the hawks need to be going after both these guys and hope to land one. so it'll be a game to watch as stroker is soph and cortez is a junior i believe

I like them both Pin but I guess I'd make my run at Stroker for these reasons...1 Cortez projections at 25 and 33 where Clark and Gilman own victories over him in HS already. 2 I think Stroker can build up into the 41 weight class.

Wow, he's tiny. I hear a lot from dad about penn state in there. I'd say that's where Freddy ends up unless we sell dad on Iowa over the next couple years.

Get him a couple good friends at bett, a girlfriend that he just can't live w out, trips to some big Iowa meets, we got a shot for sure. Sounds like dad really liked pedi state though. Iowa has a couple years to court... He's in our back yard

Hes right the title for our next good senior class and it sounds like he is available. Personally id like to see him wrestler jAlberand stay in iowa, but. Love this kid hes a brut.
Freds really quick has excellent balance being so long. Would not be surprised if he is a 157lbr in U. Go Fred!

It was my understanding that jared cortez is interested in the Hawks and not PSU. ya ever talked to jared?

Last edited:

Latest posts