Frans T

For anybody critisizing Fran for the loss obviously has never played organized basketball. Fran's outburst didn't warrant a T. How is Fran supposed to avoid a technical when the ground rules keep changing. What he does rarely approaches the level of Ryan, Izzo and Groce. Sometimes coaches need to yell at refs and players. Can anybody show me a coach who doesn't do this. It's part of the game, move on

Fran should have avoided the technical and he has to have enough sense there to shut up after his first few comments. I don't think it was for being out of coaching box, ref looked back a couple of times almost warning Fran but he couldn't help himself. Yes, the players have to take some of the blame but it is absolutely idiotic that Fran got T at that point in time.

Fran had every right to protest that horrendous no call.

Iowa deserved to lose and pedophile st deserved to win it.

I actually liked the T.. Obviously the call was blown but I thought it might be a spark because we clearly needed something.

9 minutes is an eternity. We had our chances but I thought Uthoff pulled the trigger too quickly on 2 key possessions.

Wow...game I watched had players hanging their heads during the 8+ minute drought. Our post players could not hold a ball...or dunk a ball. Clemons was back to his normal passing abilities...players lost the game. If that is how you play on the national stage coming off a hot streak...shame on the players

..And when was there a TO to get their heads back out of their *sses ZERO This group is soft and when they get knocked down (B/C Fran is a horrible at instilling confidence in players because he's always ragging on the negative) they struggle to get back up. It's up to the coach to get their confidence going again. I saw no strategy the last 5 minutes. Fran was too concerned about his own composure after he got T'd and lost track of the game.

Hardly. You realize they were up 11 in the 2nd half right? They were down 2 at the time of the T. The wheels had come off and the refs had just botched an obvious call. Fran needed to do something not only to spark the team but to voice his $.02. Unfortunately nobody responded to it.

This.

Fran's T didn't directly cost us the game. Poor shooting did.

It was desperation time for the coaching staff as the -13 point differential was erasing our mojo.

No, it didn't help us obviously, but it wasn't the game coster as most would erroneously presume.

Hardly. You realize they were up 11 in the 2nd half right? They were down 2 at the time of the T. The wheels had come off and the refs had just botched an obvious call. Fran needed to do something not only to spark the team but to voice his $.02. Unfortunately nobody responded to it.
DJ Newbill responded to it.

Anybody see Beilein get T'ed up? Jochitch said "if that's a T then McCaffrey would have been thrown out". Pretty much meaning that what Beilein didn't deserve it and refs are harder on McCaffrey than anyone else.

Latest posts