Frans record vs Nebraska is abysmal

Just realized IowaHawkeyeFB is oldhawk12 and whoever he has been before that. Struggles in ISU athletics always gives him a reason to change it up.

He s not the only one around here with multiple personna disorder (several names). One who doesnt come around much used 4 or five and ganged himself up on people. Gotta admit it took some talent. Once in awhile he d slip up.

Anyway few teams could withstand losing the players Iowa has. That said, Moss is probably on Fran. He s using T kinda the same way. But T is really young.

Fran has lost 6 times to a program that has never won a game in the NCAA tourney or won a regular season conference title since 1950???????

I'm giving the OP a hard time because he's just spewing bullshit to troll Iowa basketball fans. If he's really Oldhawk, then this makes sense. That said, Nebraska is either 1 or 2 of the easiest road wins this conference has to offer and Iowa has squander ways to get W's there way too often. His record is abysmal AT Nebraska IMO, I know I've seen all but 1 of them. .....hey, wait, maybe it's me?

Man this would have been a good year to not have injuries. Being 3-1 right now with a chance to knock off another 3-1 team at home would be awesome right now.

Latest posts