Frans record vs Nebraska is abysmal

This post would have more impact if you actually gave us Fran's record vs Nebraska. I mean, I know what it is, but I am guessing you don't.

OP must have meant games at Nebraska. I can't remember Fran losing to Huskers at CHA though it may have happened.

I just like that he keeps touting a narrative but gives absolutely no substance to associate with it. It took me less then 30 seconds to figure out what Fran's record vs Nebraska is. I've attended every game in Lincoln but 1 since they joined and it's not been kind to us. But that's kind of how it goes on the road for most everyone. It's hard to win on the road. Period. I have went in to every one of those games wanting Iowa to win, but expecting it to be a loss....or if it was a win to be a last second shot fluke kind of deal.

It's not hard to win at tOSU, Michigan, ISU, MSU, etc? Lol okay.

b8f44f3ed5f4ba5f17b3af529c7c1de91bebc12270977c1935110ed910aa657a.jpg

There have been 3 nastily losses at Nebraska. Last year's was by far the worst. That game gets won by them 1 out of 1000 times with a minute left. The year before was kinda bad. The year Marble was a junior we were up really big early and they came back and won. Ironically I watched that game and the game last night in the same place. I've only watched one other game there and it was one of the auto wins earlier this year. I might never watch a game there again.

Let's not forget what? 2012 or 13 at the Devaney Center when Iowa was up 20 at half.

Fran lost at home to Doc Sadler.

Fran is 8-6 vs Nebraska, 2-5 @ Nebraska

Some of those Loses have come to awful awful Nebraska teams. Inexcusable really...

Find me another coach in the conference who has lost that many or as that bad of a percentage vs Nebby.
Yes the random stat of "Fran against Nebraska" is pretty bad. You can find a random stat against every coach that is bad if you look hard enough.

Latest posts