Fran’s alleged meltdown

StanziUSA

honestly, who can actually confirm if this is true. If so, who cares, I love seeing the CM & FM getting fired up much like I loved hearing about Brian Ferentz vs Minnesota in 2017. If you think this should get him fired you’re soft. Suspension at most. Can’t blame a competitor letting competition get the best of them. Clearly wants to freaking win. Let’s respect that and pack carver Saturday. But for real, fire Barta. Fran is probably annoyed with all the speculation of him being tied to Dolphs suspension and this ass whooping didn’t help. I’m still all in on this team. Again, fire Barta.

honestly, who can actually confirm if this is true. If so, who cares, I love seeing the CM & FM getting fired up much like I loved hearing about Brian Ferentz vs Minnesota in 2017. If you think this should get him fired you’re soft. Suspension at most. Can’t blame a competitor letting competition get the best of them. Clearly wants to freaking win. Let’s respect that and pack carver Saturday. But for real, fire Barta. Fran is probably annoyed with all the speculation of him being tied to Dolphs suspension and this ass whooping didn’t help. I’m still all in on this team. Again, fire Barta.

Being fired up is one thing. Chasing a ref down in the tunnel and accusing him of being a Cheating MnFer is grounds for suspension at a minimum and certainly could be grounds for termination...you just can’t publicly accuse an official of cheating...

To play devil's advocate I'm not sure some tOSU employees are a good source. Of course they're going to claim Fran said something like that.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

I keed, I keed!!!

He went overboard no question, but at the same time F those refs. They were absolutely awful and deserved to be berated. tOSU paid them well.

We have the pussiest fan base in the B1G.
So fucking what if he called the refs an Mfer.

You should sit on the floor and hear Turgeon, Izzo, Pitino etc curse like Arab sailors. But, oh my we’re Iowa and WE have “do it right” standards - give me a break.

21-7.
Great job this year Fran.

You should sit on the floor and hear Turgeon, Izzo, Pitino etc curse like Arab sailors. But, oh my we’re Iowa and WE have “do it right” standards - give me a break.

21-7.
Exactly, people act like he used some kind of unconscious bias or something.

21-7.

As I said earlier...it isn’t the “motherfucker” that’s gonna get him in trouble...it’s the “cheater” part that’s gonna do it...

21-7.
He called the ref a cheating Mfer.

That's dangerous territory.

Once again, it comes down to context. Calling an official a cheater is a bad choice of words.

I think these people just feed off the chaos. It’s like politics today. People just want a chance to cry wolf as loud as they can. They love to bitch.

Did Fran lose his cool and take it over the top? Yes sure and he shouldn’t do it. If he needs a suspension so be it.

But to throw in the towel over all of that is way over the top. People are soft.

Latest posts