Fran wants Fans

Sounds like he is getting desperate btw. MSU is going to completely destroy us no matter if the place has a lot of fans there or not.

MSU looked a little rattled without valentine. It would he awesome if the hawks can somehow pull it off.

I don't think MSU could "completely destroy" Iowa WITH Valentine.

Maybe in East Lansing which has been a house or horrors for Iowa for 20 years now, but definitely not in Iowa City. Every MSU-Iowa game there has been close since Fran showed up, just have to be on the right side of the final score now.

Maybe in East Lansing which has been a house or horrors for Iowa for 20 years now, but definitely not in Iowa City. Every MSU-Iowa game there has been close since Fran showed up, just have to be on the right side of the final score now.

I think our Hawks will be fine in Iowa City, that game in East Lansing on 1/14 is the one that has me nervous. We all know how injuries can go and this could be one of Densel Valentines first games back. Being the fact it is Christmas morning the 1 gift I think all Hawk fans would wish for would be at least a split with MSU and it really would be a great Christmas if we could get a sweep of Sparty!! Merry Christmas to all Hawk fans out there!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett

Latest posts