Fran secretly acquires 4star player.

don't remember Street having a outside game

I can't find his stats, it is amazing how you find anything on the internet, but not this.

Street became a capable three point shooter in his shortened career.

Why I comapre the two is that both players have to be frustrating to play against. Each guy is constantly moving and putting maximum effort on every play, that becomes frustrating to play against.

If I can find his numbers, I will post them, will keep looking.

How are some suggesting he is a better athlete than Ryan Bowen? Bowen was a fantastic athlete. He was quick and agile and although not a high sure act he was a nice leaper who was quick off the ground and had great timing.

White reminds me of Bowen quite a bit right now but I dare say he may not quite be thecathlete Ryan Bowen was. Its close though.

Both were/are pretty good not great athletes. Bowen was quicker with his feet, White is a better leaper. White also seems to have a larger wingspan.

White has much more offensive skills as a freshman, Bowen was a much better rebounded and defender.

Body wise they are similar but their skill sets seem to have opposite strengths and weaknesses IMO.

I think it's pretty common practice to compare guys with former players that they physically resemble. And I'm not talking about size, I'm talking about how African American QBs are only compared to other African American QBs. Just something I've always thought about...

With that being said, I'm going to branch out a big and say that Aaron White reminds me of NBA championship winner Lamar Kardashian Odom. I think they are both lefties, that can play multiple forward positions and can truly do it all, offensively. I think they are similar style of athletes and they both have a quiet confidence.

I love watching White play, get find by Fran.

Me too. What I really like & appreciate is the consistency he brings each game which is uncanny as a freshman. A great overall game.

Instead of trying to compare him to others, we should just let him make a name for himself. Each player brings their own attributes & has strengths in different areas.

Latest posts