Fran and his kids Gotta go

the only thing that should save mccaffrey's job is winning a NC. i'm sick and phvck en tired of this bullshit. kNU had 7...SEVEN scholarship players available for the game and their best player fouled out when iowa was leading down the stretch and we still pulled defeat out of the mouth of victory. just so effing done with this bullshit.

L
the only thing that should save mccaffrey's job is winning a NC. i'm sick and phvck en tired of this bullshit. kNU had 7...SEVEN scholarship players available for the game and their best player fouled out when iowa was leading down the stretch and we still pulled defeat out of the mouth of victory. just so effing done with this bullshit.
love it. Don’t hold back Hawkeye fans be heard because this is fucking bullshit

I know I said tournament or bust before.. But even if they make the tournament this year, I'm at this point too.

This is the first time I've said it: FIRE FRAN.

I'm sick of this BS.

Yes I'm PO'ed right now but I'll have the same opinion later. I've seen these f'ing meltdowns too many times now. I can't defend it anymore. I won't.

in our last 6 games we have:

* lost 5.
* one 14 pnt loss at home.
* two 20 point losses.
* a two game coaches suspension.
* a six game announcer suspension for gorilla interference.

How many beers have you had dude?

I get it you think the Hawks suck and I do too, but you’re shitting out dumb threads like you drank a case of Schlitz last night.

Honest question: Do you really think more time for Fran is going to solve these late game and late season meltdowns we keep seeing?

Honest question: Do you really think more time for Fran is going to solve these late game and late season meltdowns we keep seeing?
No. But starting like 5 threads bitching about it won’t either. At least the guy could put some effort into the humor

I am actually surprised that posters are that upset, we have seen Iowa coaches get out-coached in BB and FB, what, hundreds of times. It is a mostly anticipated, self fulfilling prophesy: comical, predictable.

That the state of Iowa/donors/fans pay millions of dollars for the pleasure is somewhat troubling.

in our last 6 games we have:

* lost 5.
* one 14 pnt loss at home.
* two 20 point losses.
* a two game coaches suspension.
* a six game announcer suspension for gorilla interference.
Wonder what Fran's March winning percentage is in his time at Iowa?

I know I said tournament or bust before.. But even if they make the tournament this year, I'm at this point too.

This is the first time I've said it: FIRE FRAN.

I'm sick of this BS.

Yes I'm PO'ed right now but I'll have the same opinion later. I've seen these f'ing meltdowns too many times now. I can't defend it anymore. I won't.
I'm there with you. I said after the disaster that was last season that 18-19 needed to be tourney or bust, but I can't stand by that.

We barely limp into the tourney while looking like absolute garbage for about the last month of the season. If not for two miracle shots, and some Bohannon magic at the end of the Indiana game, Iowa would (and should) have lost their LAST EIGHT GAMES. We should be staring 18-13 in the face and another postseason at home or in a meaningless tournament.

On top of it all, is from the outside looking in, the mindset of the program is concerning. The players would rather talk shit on social media and go out to the bars the nights before games than they would put any effort into boxing out or playing defense. McCaffery at least gives an effort, but his style obviously wears on the players to the point that were now known for late season collapses.

I'm thankful that Fran brought out of the dark days that were Lickliter, but he's plateaued in the worst possible way. I'm done.

I'm there with you. I said after the disaster that was last season that 18-19 needed to be tourney or bust, but I can't stand by that.

We barely limp into the tourney while looking like absolute garbage for about the last month of the season. If not for two miracle shots, and some Bohannon magic at the end of the Indiana game, Iowa would (and should) have lost their LAST EIGHT GAMES. We should be staring 18-13 in the face and another postseason at home or in a meaningless tournament.

On top of it all, is from the outside looking in, the mindset of the program is concerning. The players would rather talk shit on social media and go out to the bars the nights before games than they would put any effort into boxing out or playing defense. McCaffery at least gives an effort, but his style obviously wears on the players to the point that were now known for late season collapses.

I'm thankful that Fran brought out of the dark days that were Lickliter, but he's plateaued in the worst possible way. I'm done.

Pretty much sums it up.

I've said before that it also kind of depends on how we got to this record. Start slow and improve as the season goes.. Great. More or less flat and get to this point.. I could live with that, too.

But be on track for a 5 seed and completely come apart at the seams.. NO. We've seen it three times now. It keeps happening. I don't know what the "something" is, but "something" is wrong.

How many beers have you had dude?

I get it you think the Hawks suck and I do too, but you’re shitting out dumb threads like you drank a case of Schlitz last night.
Too much stupid, like your reply, to put into 1 thread. As far as 5!?! I’ve posted 3, cmon now they weren’t even back to back to back. Posted throughout the game, I feel silly having to explain myself self but stupid replies get stupid answers I guess. Secondly, idk if you’re drinking Schlitz or not but you should stop.

Too much stupid, like your reply, to put into 1 thread. As far as 5!?! I’ve posted 3, cmon now they weren’t even back to back to back. Posted throughout the game, I feel silly having to explain myself self but stupid replies get stupid answers I guess. Secondly, idk if you’re drinking Schlitz or not but you should stop.
You suck at this.

Work on it.

Latest posts