FOX Sports promo for the Holiday Bowl

EstronHawkKing

So I was channel surfing and came across FOX TV. They were running a promo for the Holiday Bowl, but it was about :10 seconds in already when I tuned in (30 second promo.) It lead with USC then Iowa. The promo said Iowa was a "season of what if's." I was like, is that an insult to the Iowa football program? I just thought it was weird and kind of an insult.

I agree it was a season of what ifs for Iowa. What if KF let BF open up the offense? What if Iowa scored 4 more TDs in the 3 losses? What if our O line played up to its usual play?

But I want to see us kick their ass like they kicked our ass in the Orange Bowl

I agree it was a season of what ifs for Iowa. What if KF let BF open up the offense? What if Iowa scored 4 more TDs in the 3 losses? What if our O line played up to its usual play?

That would involve us giving up a touchdown on the opening kickoff and come from behind to win in the second half. I’d much rather dominate the game from start to finish so there won’t be any ...what ifs...

The writers of that promo must have spent the last three months reading these boards.:)

Latest posts