foul on woodbury?

Bigtenchamp

Hagar wrinkle free cotton poster telling me im an idiot and "don't know anything about basketball" because i said woodbury got away with a push...

I guess he missed the post game discussion... where all 3 analaysts said it was a foul (barkley said they were right not to call anything)

So... that wasn't a foul?

Thoughts?

of course it was a foul but it happens a million times a game and never gets called, why harp on it?

of course it was a foul but it happens a million times a game and never gets called, why harp on it?

Because I got called an idiot who knows nothing about basketball because i said it was a foul...

So thought maybe I was living in an alter universe - so just checking.

And yes it never gets called at the buzzer- it does get called often in other situations.

I'm also very greatful that they don't call it in that situation... since Temple would have been shooting free throws to end the game.

Woody and Temple bigs were going back and forth all game. There were fouls on both teams that weren't called throughout.

Temple player hit the net while the ball was on the rim on the last play of the game. Defensive interference wouldn't have been called if Woodys put-back had missed. Do you think anyone (announcers) would be talking about that?

Good finish to the game. Go Hawks!

It wasn't THAT bad but I've see worse not called. In the Big Ten tournament a few years ago Michigan State got away with worse than that and it ended our tourny shot so I don't care. Also, I'm still not sure Clemmons actually fouled.

It wasn't THAT bad but I've see worse not called. In the Big Ten tournament a few years ago Michigan State got away with worse than that and it ended our tourny shot so I don't care. Also, I'm still not sure Clemmons actually fouled.

MSU gets away with worse every game. I am glad they're out, though it doesn't help the BIG conference.

Because I got called an idiot who knows nothing about basketball because i said it was a foul...

So thought maybe I was living in an alter universe - so just checking.

And yes it never gets called at the buzzer- it does get called often in other situations.

I'm also very greatful that they don't call it in that situation... since Temple would have been shooting free throws to end the game.

I agree that it's not normally called at the end of a game but that would have been just our luck to watch them shooting free throws at the other end of the court to win it.

That's nothing compared to all star wrestling also known as the NBA.

Well the refs are focusing on ball handler and the time and where they stand. I'm sure they prolly miss the foul. There's so many things going on in the last few seconds. So maybe, maybe not. I don't know... This is why the tournament is called "March Madness."

Hagar wrinkle free cotton poster telling me im an idiot and "don't know anything about basketball" because i said woodbury got away with a push...

I guess he missed the post game discussion... where all 3 analaysts said it was a foul (barkley said they were right not to call anything)

So... that wasn't a foul?

Thoughts?

Seriously? Not even close. I actually had to watch the video about six times to see that Woody might have actually made any contact with the guy.

But, since you "saw" it, you didn't think the Temple guy throwing his Kim Kardashian-protruding a$$ at Woody may have been a foul?

Interesting. Never pegged you for a Fake Hawk. Noted.

Woody and Temple bigs were going back and forth all game. There were fouls on both teams that weren't called throughout.

Temple player hit the net while the ball was on the rim on the last play of the game. Defensive interference wouldn't have been called if Woodys put-back had missed. Do you think anyone (announcers) would be talking about that?

Good finish to the game. Go Hawks!

This.

Seriously? Not even close. I actually had to watch the video about six times to see that Woody might have actually made any contact with the guy.

But, since you "saw" it, you didn't think the Temple guy throwing his Kim Kardashian-protruding a$$ at Woody may have been a foul?

Interesting. Never pegged you for a Fake Hawk. Noted.

What about the other 99% of the people in this thread that thought it was a foul...they must be "Fake"

Woody himself said it was a foul.. but that they never call it in that situation.

Are you serious lol... you watched the tape 6 times and didn't see any contact?

You must be drunk... no other explanation.

I agree that it's not normally called at the end of a game but that would have been just our luck to watch them shooting free throws at the other end of the court to win it.

That's nothing compared to all star wrestling also known as the NBA.

You haven't watched the NBA in awhile, have you?