Forum trolling is getting old

Sooooo, I come here to actually read about football not to read post, after post, after post, after post of trolls posting in here. It's really starting to get out of hand on this site and I for one would like to see it stop. Do some people post some silly ideas, topics, bring up the same thing over and over? Sure but at least there talking football and not trying to be a lame duck comedian. I'm constantly shuffling through crap to actually read comments about FOOTBALL and the program, it's getting old fast.

I swear it's turning into who can be the biggest idiot on this site between some of you. The great new trick is to make you're post sound as serious as possible or misleading, trolling is getting so bad it's evolving, which is sad. I see some people with thousands of post and I honestly can't remember some of those posters actually saying anything related to football.

Please and before my post count I"ve been on Hawkeynation since 04 and this new wave of posters or children are starting to get on my nerves. Stop already if I wanted to read some idiot's attempt at humor I wouldn't come to this site, that is for sure. I know it's tough for some of you because you hide behind a computer but show some respect and stop being the next troll or lame duck comedian on a FOOTBALL site.

Sooooo, I come here to actually read about football not to read post, after post, after post, after post of trolls posting in here. It's really starting to get out of hand on this site and I for one would like to see it stop. Do some people post some silly ideas, topics, bring up the same thing over and over? Sure but at least there talking football and not trying to be a lame duck comedian. I'm constantly shuffling through crap to actually read comments about FOOTBALL and the program, it's getting old fast.

I swear it's turning into who can be the biggest idiot on this site between some of you. The great new trick is to make you're post sound as serious as possible or misleading, trolling is getting so bad it's evolving, which is sad. I see some people with thousands of post and I honestly can't remember some of those posters actually saying anything related to football.

Please and before my post count I"ve been on Hawkeynation since 04 and this new wave of posters or children are starting to get on my nerves. Stop already if I wanted to read some idiot's attempt at humor I wouldn't come to this site, that is for sure. I know it's tough for some of you because you hide behind a computer but show some respect and stop being the next troll or lame duck comedian on a FOOTBALL site.

images

You have been on HN since 2004 and are just now starting to complain about trolls? My advice- get some thicker skin or take your 2 posts and GTFO.

Agree 100% - The only thing worth reading on this site anymore is Jon's articles other than that it's playground for idiots.

This guy is visibly upset. I think what you need is a nice, long massage that focuses mainly on your hurting butt.

"Sooooo, I come here to actually read about football not to read post, after post, after post, after post of trolls posting in here."

Nobody is forcing you to read anything on here.

FreedComanche

Agree 100% - The only thing worth reading on this site anymore is Jon's articles other than that it's playground for idiots.

You are right, man. All the other insider info is hidden between a bunch of maroons. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to know what's going on in IC if all these clowns are posting nonsense?

I love to talk about Iowa football as well. At this point what is there to say? If we tried, we could not come up with more than a few good threads.

I swear it's turning into who can be the biggest idiot on this site between some of you.Who's winning? The great new trick is to make you're post sound as serious as possible I am serious, and don't call me Shirley or misleading, trolling is getting so bad. Actually they're getting good at it. it's evolving, which is sad. I see some people with thousands of post and I honestly can't remember some of those posters actually saying anything related to football.You talkin' 'merican football or that other type where people chase a ball and kick each other in the nuts (wait, they do that in both sports)

Please and before my post count I"ve been on Hawkeynation since 04 and this new wave of posters or children. I'm 14 and have felt a b00b, I'm hardly a child are starting to get on my nerves. Stop already Did you want a period here or a comma. if I wanted to read some idiot's attempt at humor I wouldn't come to this site, that is for sure.No, you are required to come here I know it's tough for some of you because you hide I'm not hiding behind my computer. I can't, I'm too fat behind a computer but show some respect and stop being the next troll or lame duck comedian on a FOOTBALL site.

I love to talk about Iowa football as well. At this point what is there to say? If we tried, we could not come up with more than a few good threads.

Yep, but according to the guy who posted the orginal post, make sure you keep it stictly x's and o's. Be robotic and don't talk about anything else. The guy has a flawed view of human nature if he believes that is all folks want to talk about.

FreedComanche

To say that post after post on the site is trolling is not really true. Most of it is "Garble, garble, coaching is horrible, garble, garble." Not saying that it isn't but that is boring. Most people are just having fun while talking about sports because sports are supposed to be, you know, fun.

To say that post after post on the site is trolling is not really true. Most of it is "Garble, garble, coaching is horrible, garble, garble." Not saying that it isn't but that is boring. Most people are just having fun while talking about sports because sports are supposed to be, you know, fun.

Good point, but

The_Internet_is_Serious_Business.jpg

Latest posts