Forum Rules

Well I will. I've sat byf years you let Fry, Dean, TK, DD, and Let be nasty as hell to people and since it wasn't you it was OK. You didn't say a word to Mel.

Kiss my ass...bye. At least have the guts to delete rather than ban. I'm not in the mood to put up with Fry or your taking an easy shot at me. Mympost was as fine as MEL AND Fry is an ass.

LOL. I'm not going to ban you, Dr. Phil Cliff Clavin. Having you around helps me appreciate my sanity.

You'll post here again or at least lurk. You can't stop.

Here you go. All ready to go. I called it PCHawkTalk. JOIN UP, BOYS.

https://pchawktalk.proboards.com/

I'll moderate and manage it for you 100% free of charge until such time that you want to take it over. I only have two requests...

1) that you guys still patronize HN for Hawkeye sports or I'll close it down.

2) For those people currently members of HN, use your HN user ID.

I created a forum where you can request new forum topics. IDGAF what you guys talk about over there as long as it keeps it off this board. If anyone falsely uses someone's HN user ID it'll be a ban, but other than that knock yourselves out. Obviously no threats, slurs, etc. and train wrecks that devolve into strictly name-calling, etc will get locked.

I might even play along if a thread seems interesting since it won't be on this board.

@RobHowe if this isn't allowed let me know and I'll kill it. I specified that it's for off-topic stuff. If you want to join too I'll even make you a kick ass custom PCHT avatar.
@PCHawk , you haven’t joined yet. What the heck?

@PCHawk , you haven’t joined yet. What the heck?
It's a big step for me. I enjoy debating things like that one a convo is started. I'm just not sure if I care enough to go somewhere else specifically for it. I'm contemplating. If I do start posting there, you need to back me up on religion talk tho.

It's a big step for me. I enjoy debating things like that one a convo is started. I'm just not sure if I care enough to go somewhere else specifically for it. I'm contemplating. If I do start posting there, you need to back me up on religion talk tho.
I'll participate. If it keeps HN somewhat free of it it's worth it.

I'll participate. If it keeps HN somewhat free of it it's worth it.
I'm the kind of guy who can see something and respond to it, but I'm not sure if I want to seek it out. I kinda do and kinda don't if you know what I mean. I'm sure once I got started, I would enjoy it enough. But do I really need it?

I'll scroll twitter and see stuff I would like to resond to, but I've never sent a tweet in my life. I know that if I ever started responding to it, it would open the flood gates. Do I really want those gates open by always checking in on a political board? I'm just not sure. I'm really torn on this one.

Here you go. All ready to go. I called it PCHawkTalk. JOIN UP, BOYS.

https://pchawktalk.proboards.com/

I'll moderate and manage it for you 100% free of charge until such time that you want to take it over. I only have two requests...

1) that you guys still patronize HN for Hawkeye sports or I'll close it down.

2) For those people currently members of HN, use your HN user ID.

I created a forum where you can request new forum topics. IDGAF what you guys talk about over there as long as it keeps it off this board. If anyone falsely uses someone's HN user ID it'll be a ban, but other than that knock yourselves out. Obviously no threats, slurs, etc. and train wrecks that devolve into strictly name-calling, etc will get locked.

I might even play along if a thread seems interesting since it won't be on this board.

@RobHowe if this isn't allowed let me know and I'll kill it. I specified that it's for off-topic stuff. If you want to join too I'll even make you a kick ass custom PCHT avatar.
Dangit, blocked at work so I won't be joining. Have fun ya'll!