Former PSU players donating to Sandusky defense

Most of that article was about players coming to the game to support the current players. Only one said anything that would come anywhere close to being construed as support for Sandusky.

Support right now should be construed as supporting Sandusky and the complete coverup that was the football program.

The dude asked people to send money to Sandusky's defense fund. I'd say that's supporting Sandusky.

Interesting only 75 out of 800 replied.

Support right now should be construed as supporting Sandusky and the complete coverup that was the football program.

Really, so people can't support the players that had nothing to do with Sandusky or the cover up? You can't support the players that went PSU and didn't know about any of this stuff.

There is a huge difference between showing support for the university or Sandusky as compared to showing support for the the young men that had nothing to do with this and are caught in the middle of it all.

how about support for the VICTIMS?!? WHERE IS THE COMPASSION AND SUPPORT FOR THE VICTIMS?!!!?
to hell with the players, current and former, and to hell with the rest of the sh!tters associated with PSU football!
It's about the kids who were harmed, goddammit!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

"I don't listen to the news and I don't read the reports of what he did because I would get too upset."

Maybe Stellatella should take a few minutes. He would probably want his $100 back.

how about support for the VICTIMS?!? WHERE IS THE COMPASSION AND SUPPORT FOR THE VICTIMS?!!!?
to hell with the players, current and former, and to hell with the rest of the sh!tters associated with PSU football!
It's about the kids who were harmed, goddammit!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

goddamn right.

Those victims are the only people whose feelings matter in this horror show.

Pedo+State+University+Keep+calm+and+follow+me+back+to_5df63c_2857292.jpg

Yup. The only consistent position the powers that be at PSU have taken is that they could not possibly care any less about those victims. :mad:

Don't worry. The Karma Police are all over this one. The powers that be at PSU covered this horror up because of money...and they are gonna pay exponentially more to these victims than any cashflow they thought were trying to preserve with their coverup.

Karma's coming for 'em, and Karma's got a machete.

Wow, Penn State is looking worse and worse each day. From the students all the way up to former players, just when I think they could not look any worse something else comes out.

How often do we hear/read the overused phrase "Think of the children?"
(About as often as we hear/read "innocent until proven guilty", most likely.)

And yet, what's the last thing being thought of in Creepy Valley and by everybody every associated with Paterno?

The children.

How often do we hear/read the overused phrase "Think of the children?"
(About as often as we hear/read "innocent until proven guilty", most likely.)

And yet, what's the last thing being thought of in Creepy Valley and by everybody every associated with Paterno?

The children.

how about the children forced to work in unspeakably cruel conditions in factories overseas so us fat lazy americans can have kewl electronic gadgets and cheap clothing?
nobody really cares about children, sil; it's all cya lip-service :(

Wow, Penn State is looking worse and worse each day. From the students all the way up to former players, just when I think they could not look any worse something else comes out.

Well as right now, less then 10% of players are "supporting" this. Let's not throw the former players under the bus yet.

Latest posts