Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalachian

Re: Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalac

Holy smokes.. Weed gets blamed for everything these days.
I smoked before a couple games in high school. It relaxed me and kept me "in the zone". Granted i had only a hit or 2 so i wasnt toasted like the Meechigan players were according to this arcticle.

Re: Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalac

So? Sash was high on Adderall throughout the playoffs.

Sounds about right to me.

Sash and DJK don't see what the problem is with this.

Did watch any game film and half ... practices??? I think the coaches we're smoking the same stuff he players were. I think weed had very little to do with that lose.

How are you enjoying your weed?

We were gonna beat Appy State, but then we got high.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw"]Afroman - Because I Got High - YouTube[/ame]

As a side note when I went to youtube to get this video the first add that popped up was for Romney.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw"]Afroman - Because I Got High - YouTube[/ame] As a side note when I went to youtube to get this video the first add that popped up was for Romney.
this was what went immediately through my head when I read thread title...thanks for posting full/partial song.

Lol about the placed ad.

Holy smokes.. Weed gets blamed for everything these days.
I smoked before a couple games in high school. It relaxed me and kept me "in the zone". Granted i had only a hit or 2 so i wasnt toasted like the Meechigan players were according to this arcticle.
Jeez cheech whered ya learn that drug school!

Here's a link to the original article. It was written by Ace Williams, a "journalist" who has been widely criticized for his ethics in the past. Michigan fans are claiming BS on this story based on the author's track record.

Former Michigan player: "Nearly half the team was stoned during A | ChatWolverines.com
Look, nothing against what Jon does here, but when I see an outlandish article on a message board (he doesn't answer to an editor at a tradional news outlet) like this from a guy with this reputation and no ramifications for the thing being fabricated, I just don't even see how it merits being posted about on this board. Nothing against the OP, it's just too bad this actually gets play. I will be interested to see how much play it gets.

But that's just me and that is just what gets to be noticed in the world today. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be on the Internet. How sad.

Last edited:

Tell you what, I was pretty effed up during the App State vs meatchicken game. I was down the beach at a SPE conference and you know what that's like...a freakin party-a-thon.
Bloodies in teh morning, beers at lunch, and into the vodka by 3:30. All paid for by le employer and written off as entertainment!!!
me ftw

The real discussion can now begin.

Can getting "HIGH" from marijuana be a performance enhanching drug? Is MJ simply a drug that allows anyone to "feel good" and be relaxed? Is MJ a proven drug that allows cancer patients to eat well and feel better?

Does MJ allow those who are going blind due to glaucoma maintain there eye sight?

Does smoking some pot allow a superior athlete to perform at a higher level? Who knows.. but it certainly can relax and take off the pressure.

I can remember back in the day smoking some pot and killing it in the Field House in some pick-up BB.. maybe just me. And I wasn't all that in HS... just got a little bit stronger... loved the game and played everyday.. loved it and enjoyed it.

The real discussion can now begin.Can getting "HIGH" from marijuana be a performance enhanching drug? Is MJ simply a drug that allows anyone to "feel good" and be relaxed? Is MJ a proven drug that allows cancer patients to eat well and feel better?Does MJ allow those who are going blind due to glaucoma maintain there eye sight?Does smoking some pot allow a superior athlete to perform at a higher level? Who knows.. but it certainly can relax and take off the pressure.I can remember back in the day smoking some pot and killing it in the Field House in some pick-up BB.. maybe just me. And I wasn't all that in HS... just got a little bit stronger... loved the game
and played everyday.. loved it and
enjoyed it.
Perk?

I doubt they were still "high" when they blew it at the end of the game.

So? Sash was high on Adderall throughout the playoffs.

full_of_win.jpg

Latest posts