Former Hawkeye Charles Godfrey leads the NFL in INTs.

Thawki

This is just an observation, but I find it interesting that this former Hawkeye leads the NFL in interceptions and I am the first one, evidently, to post it.

There are some former Iowa players that have people worshiping them, almost. If they do anything it is posted right away. This guy evidently doesn't have anyone even noticing him now that he isn't playing in Iowa City.

I include myself in that group that didn't notice this. But there are those on this board that pretty much post anything Iowa related within seconds after it happens and Godfrey had no one posting anything about this until Thursday night after last weekend's games.

I wonder how long it would have been if I hadn't posted this before he got a mention here.

This is just an observation, but I find it interesting that this former Hawkeye leads the NFL in interceptions and I am the first one, evidently, to post it.

There are some former Iowa players that have people worshiping them, almost. If they do anything it is posted right away. This guy evidently doesn't have anyone even noticing him now that he isn't playing in Iowa City.

I include myself in that group that didn't notice this. But there are those on this board that pretty much post anything Iowa related within seconds after it happens and Godfrey had no one posting anything about this until Thursday night after last weekend's games.

I wonder how long it would have been if I hadn't posted this before he got a mention here.

You sir, deserve a cookie for posting this first.

two cookies for sure :)
btw, how many picks does he have?
side note, did anyone see tony's one handed catch ;)

Congratulations. Your prize will be waiting for you on the ninth green at nine.

Let's see:
Dallas Clark, Bob Sanders, Mitch King, and Pat Angerer play for Indy
Tony M. Plays for the upstart Chiefs
Shonn plays for the Jets
Bulaga plays for the Packers
Nate plays for the Chargers
Godfrey plays for...

I am getting close to making an very good all Hawkeye Madden Team.
O-Line:Gallery, Bulaga, Yanda, Steinbach, Weigman
RB: Greene, Betts, Young
TE: Clark, Moeaki
WR: (hopefully DJK makes a roster)
QB: (hopefully Stanzi makes a roster)

DL: Iwebema, Babs, King, Mattison, Roth(LB also), Cole, Kampman
LB: Greenway, Hodge, Roth
DB: Godfrey, Considine, Sanders, Spievey

Not bad, just need some WRs and QBs and some depth at LB and I can make it come true!

Not bad, just need some WRs and QBs and some depth at LB and I can make it come true!

What about Chuck Long @ QB?

Pat and AJ will be there at backer, particularly AJ, but he needs to get healthy.

Godfrey plays for the Panthers. I think a couple thinks work against him. One, he plays for the Panthers. Most of the others plays for high profile NFL teams and/or here in the midwest. The second thing is that most of the guys who are worshipped here were part(s) of the two great Ferentz runs of Iowa football, so they are remembered/heralded a bit more. Unfortunately for Godfrey, and Fletcher, they were part of the "Dark years" (aka the JC era) of the KF era, which took place primarily in 2007. Maybe I am wrong on this? That is how I feel though. It is not fair, but that is the way it is. I still follow them, and they are all Hawks to me!

Thanks for posting this though. GO HAWKS!!!

It was on twitter a week ago.

I've "noticed" #30 Charles Godfrey, and #7 Jason Baker, for the Panthers all along. You see, they play 8 home games a season about 25 minutes from my house! :)
Go, Carolina!