Former five star Illinois rB Ty Isaac is transfering from USC "to be closer to home".

Re: Former five star Illinois rB Ty Isaac is transfering from USC "to be closer to ho

He will probably want to play for Mangino. He doesn't even need to get a new uniform, just a new helmet.

Ha! Was just thinking the same thing. Who wouldn't want to be apart of the clownie dynasty that Paw and Maneater are building over there?

Re: Former five star Illinois rB Ty Isaac is transfering from USC "to be closer to ho

How much does a ticket from LA to Madison cost?

Seems some of his boys from HS are on the Northwestern roster. And what player wouldn't want to play for Pat Fantastic?

In seriousness though, he was high into Michigan and Notre Dame during his initial recruitment, but he is going "closer to home" because of his mother's health, so if this is true, I doubt Iowa is in the mix. ND, NW, and Wisconsin would be the closest programs.

Seems some of his boys from HS are on the Northwestern roster. And what player wouldn't want to play for Pat Fantastic?

In seriousness though, he was high into Michigan and Notre Dame during his initial recruitment, but he is going "closer to home" because of his mother's health, so if this is true, I doubt Iowa is in the mix. ND, NW, and Wisconsin would be the closest programs.

Northern Illinois. They've had a couple pretty good running backs there in the previous decade...

FlightAware has Hoibergs private jet already en route to SoCal.

He's a Joliet Catholic kid so I bet a deal to go to ND has been inked for weeks, but just hasn't been announced.

Is that the same Pat that didn't have a single player drafted this year? Hmmm

The NCAA has changed the rule about players getting immediate eligibility due to sickness in their family....no longer do they get to play immediately, but they do get an additional year to play after sitting out a year. So, nobody will get his services for next year.

Latest posts