Foreshadowing 11/20/10 at Kinnick?

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
ohio-state-crying-man.jpg

What a beautiful picture Jon. Simply stunning. The emotion captured here is remarkable...and the nuts. Just look at those gorgeous nuts.

let's beat ISU first

Let's beat Eastern Ill first---and arizona, etc. etc. i get what your saying though--- doesn't matter, any team in the big 10, hell you could be o-7 in conference and it would still be just as sweet to beat o state--- you know look, they've won 5 flippn big 10 titles in the last 5 years--- gett'n kinda old--- rest of conference needs to step it up and take care of this.

i know a certain black and gold team that should be making this year the dang year

I've seen this picture before. It's funny at first, but after a while it's sorta beautiful. That's true love right there, and as much as I hate Ohio State, I gotta respect the passion that these Bucknutz have. If someone had taken a picture of me on my knees praying to the football gods when it was 4th and 7 at Michigan State, I'm sure that would have looked pretty embarrassing, too!

I don't know. Maybe I'm being too nice about it. :)

But, yeah, 11/20 can't get here soon enough!

Darn right Jon! We shoot our mouths off and some big, strappin' butt kickers take care of the dirty work for us! It's the "American Way"!

11/20/10 is also 6 years to the day that Iowa claimed a share of their last big ten title against Wisconsin... I only remember that because I have to put that date on job applications unfortunately.

Latest posts