Forecasting Iowa/Big Ten

He could be pretty good, if he whiped the butta from his hands. I wish him well, and I think he's slightly better than average, but come on folks. He's not the next Braylon Edwards

Do we start out 5-0? If we do, you would have to think we beat Indiana, Minnesota, and purdue/ northwestern. I think with our schedule, we are in the 8-9 win range- would be unbelievable if KF pulled out 9-10 wins counting the bowl game. The record at the end of the year is the only thing that matters, 9 or 10 wins is still 9-10 wins if you have a hard or soft schedule. Teams are going to have to prepare differently for us this year, won't be hearing northwestern laughing about how easy it is to prepare for Iowa

nfl.com seems prettt credible no?

I guess.
Tell me honestly: from what you've seen of Keenan over the past three seasons, has he done anything on the field to make you think he's the 5th best wide receiver in all of college football??

nfl.com seems prettt credible no?
I guess.Tell me honestly: from what you've seen of Keenan over the past three seasons, has he done anything on the field to make you think he's the 5th best wide receiver in all of college football??

i dont know, hes got the measurables. ive seen enough to think hes got more nfl potential than marvin. i mean he played behind the best wrs in the history of iowa football, and we arent exactly houston here in our passing game. id be willing wager his season last year is probably top 20 all time at iowa for rec yards, so its not like the dude aint productive.

I think this is a 6-6 football team. We will be in most of the games, but lose several close ones. I think Deace, as usual, is pretty accurate.

Everyone, including the "experts", play it safe by their 7-5 BOLD predictions. I'm truly amazed at their brilliance. If all the 7-5 predictions come true, I will be even more amazed at how they completely dismissed the staff upgrade - that would be pure psychic ability on their part.

10-2.

Look at the games when Keenan was healthy. He was a very good receiver in those games. When he started struggling with injuries during the middle of the season he had some games where he didn't do as well. If he stays healthy this year, he will have a big year as the number one receiver. His Junior year was similar to McNutt's junior year, the only major difference was McNutt had 4 more TD's his junior year.

i dont know, hes got the measurables. ive seen enough to think hes got more nfl potential than marvin. i mean he played behind the best wrs in the history of iowa football, and we arent exactly houston here in our passing game. id be willing wager his season last year is probably top 20 all time at iowa for rec yards, so its not like the dude aint productive.

For once, Fluff knows what he's talking about here. :p

I think this is a 6-6 football team. We will be in most of the games, but lose several close ones. I think Deace, as usual, is pretty accurate.

??

how many times has he predicted that KF would be fired? How many times has he been right?

have you ever seen his 'picks' in the fall? 'pretty accurate' is not how i'd describe, especially how he does his accounting, and given his timing on his picks and what day he chooses to use the vegas lines.

wonder why he doesn't post this stuff on cyclown.com? he is mr. cyclown, is he not? for being a self-described 'hawkeye-hater' it is interesting that he posts on here. i think if no one responded to 'mr. look-at-me' he'd quietly go away.

??

how many times has he predicted that KF would be fired? How many times has he been right?

have you ever seen his 'picks' in the fall? 'pretty accurate' is not how i'd describe, especially how he does his accounting, and given his timing on his picks and what day he chooses to use the vegas lines.

wonder why he doesn't post this stuff on cyclown.com? he is mr. cyclown, is he not? for being a self-described 'hawkeye-hater' it is interesting that he posts on here. i think if no one responded to 'mr. look-at-me' he'd quietly go away.

But it's so much fun to bash him! ;)

He's got the measurables? Are we just talking height and weight here? Because I don't think he's got NFL speed by any stretch of the imagination.

Deace probably only posts this stuff because Jon asks him. Does he post anything on here other than this? He probably doesn't even read anything those that are "bashing" him are saying, nor does he probably care.

He's got the measurables? Are we just talking height and weight here? Because I don't think he's got NFL speed by any stretch of the imagination. Deace probably only posts this stuff because Jon asks him. Does he post anything on here other than this? He probably doesn't even read anything those that are "bashing" him are saying, nor does he probably care.

nfl.com wouldnt have the guy listed as a top five wr if he didnt have nfl speed. hes probably a low 5.5 guy or better. thats plenty fast.