Forecasting Iowa/Big Ten

Keenan Davis and KMM are proven players?? What have they proven other than being average receivers. Our new OC has already complained about our lack of speed at that position.

They caught 80 balls last year...which means they played alot of football. Ok, stay with me, players usually get better with more experience and another off season to improve. So, think about what you say last year, then think better this year. That gets me to proven...you?

Keenan Davis is a very good player. When you consider what McNutt did last year yet Davis still put up more than solid numbers. Keenan will have a big year.

I start with 7-5 every year regardless of returning players and schedule. I think the weak schedule outweighs the lack of returning starters so i predict 8-4

Looks about right except Mich St will lose more then two games. At this time I feel Iowa lacks experience not talent and would be happy with a 7 - 5 record.

Not thrilled about the possibility of OSU and Michigan playing in the majority of future Conference championships. (excluding this season)

Keenan Davis is a very good player?? Did he even make All Big Ten Honorable Mention last year? "Proven" and "Very Good Player" cannot be used to describe KD. I hope we can after his senior season!

Michigan state is vastly overrated. They lost Kirk Cousins, they lost their top 3 or 4 receivers and lost Edwin Baker on the offensive side of the ball. Yes their defense is going to be outstanding but they are replacing way to many starters on offense , I think they will fall back to the pack. Iowa will be 8 and 4 or better.

MSU lost Worthy on the dline as well, and that tub of goo was a difference maker (when he wasn't lying on the ground faking an injury).

I would think losing Cousins will be pretty important.

Michigan is going to really, really be interested in playing them this year.

This guy is an expert. Just ask him.

dmrdc5-5xbgjofymia1f2t716ow_layout.jpg

But I guess the idea was to get more page clicks during a slow period. I guess I'm a sheeple.

This guy is an expert. Just ask him.

dmrdc5-5xbgjofymia1f2t716ow_layout.jpg

But I guess the idea was to get more page clicks during a slow period. I guess I'm a sheeple.

That right there is the face of the Tea Party.

#sopwoud

Keenan Davis is a very good player?? Did he even make All Big Ten Honorable Mention last year? "Proven=" and="Very Good Player=" cannot be used to describe KD. I hope we can after his senior season!

yes kenan is a proven player, yes hes a very good player. next year will mark the second straight year iowa will have a wide receiver drafted, and davis will almost certainly go higher than mcnutt.

Keenan Davis is a very good player?? Did he even make All Big Ten Honorable Mention last year? "Proven=" and="Very Good Player=" cannot be used to describe KD. I hope we can after his senior season!

yes kenan is a proven player, yes hes a very good player. next year will mark the second straight year iowa will have a wide receiver drafted, and davis will almost certainly go higher than mcnutt.

Keenan Davis led all returning Big Ten WRs in receptions and was second in yards in 2011. And that was with the a guy ahead of him setting team records across the board. If he isn't proven, there isn't a WR in the entire conference that is proven. Between JVB, Davis, KMM, CJF, and new passing wrinkles with Davis, Iowa's passing game will be incredibly difficult to stop.

Somehow we had a turrible QB (he chokes on the road!) and a turrible WR in Keenan and a turrible TE group and a turrible 3rd WR in KMM and a ground game powered by a turrible line and a turrible RB in Coker, yet had the 3rd most passing yards in the Big Ten and 5th most efficient passing offense. Marvin McNutt must've been hella good.

I never said he was terrible. I said he was average. I hope he has a huge senior year! However, to describe KD as a proven, very good WR is ridiculous based on what we've seen the last three years.

I never said he was terrible. I said he was average. I hope he has a huge senior year! However, to describe KD as a proven, very good WR is ridiculous based on what we've seen the last three years.

dude, if u believe what you just wrote you are an idiot. based on what theyve seen the last three years nfl draft gurus have keenan as a top ten sr wide receiver in next years draft. some have him as a top five wr. thats hardly average.

dude, if u believe what you just wrote you are an idiot. based on what theyve seen the last three years nfl draft gurus have keenan as a top ten sr wide receiver in next years draft. some have him as a top five wr. thats hardly average.

linky to KD's name that high on a legit draft forecast pls