For those of you right about DJ Carton

How are you celebrating today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People can easily pick on me. I don't hide. I embrace it, bring it. I really don't think I have been a douche to anyone on here. I try and treat people with respect. I bust balls - I fight posters who fabricate bs, but I don't try and be a douche canoe. I try and be funny. I am sorry, sometimes I am not funny I suppose. It might not land, but I try to be civil. I don't get personal. I guess I am starting to upset some of you dudes. Ya'll wanna tell me what "my problem" is. I find that adorable.
You've been highly agitated lately. Clearly, people are getting to you. We all need to take a break now & then. Maybe Kirk will let you go for a swim in his pool. :)

You've been highly agitated lately. Clearly, people are getting to you. We all need to take a break now & then. Maybe Kirk will let you go for a swim in his pool. :)

I personally want to know how you guys gauge someone's level of agitation over the internet? Cause I call out weak takes? That means I am upset? I guess so. Kirk just let's me clean the pool

I do get off on telling dumb dumb's what sup. I will admit. I am a social justice kind of guy. I don't think that's an issue, it's the role that I like to take. I like talking about Iowa basketball, but this just isn't the place for it for the most part. Twitter all day. This is a archaic, dying message board with lil substance other then back and forth bitching. It's where I come to get my rocks off. Sorry if that seems to be "my problem", cause I don't think it is.
Okay fair enough, maybe it’s not your problem, if you enjoy it more power to you. But something clearly changed because you never used to post in this manner. I would just add that in my opinion it’s playing a part in ruining this message board. Anyways continue as you please, I’ll just leave you with this quote.

“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”

Okay fair enough, maybe it’s not your problem, if you enjoy it more power to you. But something clearly changed because you never used to post in this manner. I would just add that in my opinion it’s playing a part in ruining this message board. Anyways continue as you please, I’ll just leave you with this quote.

“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”

Oh, I am sure I should stay out of the mud. I honestly do that on social media like FB and Twitter. Because there are many more eye balls and I use those platforms much differently then this message board. I am part of the problem on here. I feel like if they getta troll it up - I should be able to feed it back. I guess maybe I am annoying you guys. I am sorry for that. I didn't mean for it. It was meant as a joke that highlights the over powering sentiment of our fan base on HN, Twitter, you name it. Honestly, I am starting to get pretty jaded too. I love Iowa hoops and it may never get better.

I personally want to know how you guys gauge someone's level of agitation over the internet? Cause I call out weak takes? That means I am upset? I guess so. Kirk just let's me clean the pool

If you weren't agitated, you wouldn't have created a pointless post/poll like this. Clearly some of the "dumb dumb's" get to you, otherwise you wouldn't need to post this as vindication.

If you weren't agitated, you wouldn't have created a pointless post/poll like this. Clearly some of the "dumb dumb's" get to you, otherwise you wouldn't need to post this as vindication.

I don't feel vindicated at all. It was really just a sum of what takes we could plan to see today. It doesn't really agitate me but really again, was just trying to have fun. You know I've seen 15 tweets this morning saying "Fran misses out on all the home grown kids"... that makes me laugh. There are people who say they are Iowa fans but are more content with being right instead of upset losing a great recruit. Told ya so guy. That makes me laugh. No agitation. On the flip side, I get a good laugh when someone says immediately after something like this "didn't need him, we'll be better off, wouldn't have been a good fit" - then you got ahole #5 who says "It's you're, not your" - it was to be funny, not to piss all ya'll off. It didn't land I guess. The poll was pointless, I missed where all the hard hitting stuff was on here.

I don't feel vindicated at all. It was really just a sum of what takes we could plan to see today. It doesn't really agitate me but really again, was just trying to have fun. You know I've seen 15 tweets this morning saying "Fran misses out on all the home grown kids"... that makes me laugh. There are people who say they are Iowa fans but are more content with being right instead of upset losing a great recruit. Told ya so guy. That makes me laugh. No agitation. On the flip side, I get a good laugh when someone says immediately after something like this "didn't need him, we'll be better off, wouldn't have been a good fit" - then you got ahole #5 who says "It's you're, not your" - it was to be funny, not to piss all ya'll off. It didn't land I guess. The poll was pointless, I missed where all the hard hitting stuff was on here.
Lol. You do realize that the more you try to explain yourself (unnecessarily), the more you look agitated, right? If you really quit caring then let it go; don't waste your time trying to explain yourself to people who are just going to laugh at it. You're kicking a whole bunch of anonymous dead horses at best and embarrassing yourself at worse, not upsetting anyone. :)

I was mostly messing with you - who was running around saying "I was right" on every thread. Like you had some sort of knowledge about anything that you were dropping on us.
You got me. How am I ever going to sleep tonight? :(

Jesus what did I just walk into?

lol, just me being a jerk and then everyone telling me I must really care too much - "It doesn't bother me", "Yes it does", "My dad can beat up your dad" kind of shit... some real reverse psychology going on up in here.

It boils down to me just needing to STFU about the haters.

Take a dip and cool off!

pool.gif

Waiting to see who we end up getting now that DJC is officially gone. There are a lot of good basketball players. I hope we can find another good one.