For some reason, I think about going to Arizona all the time.

I always thought Arizona would be a pretty nice place to at least visit, but look who the people of Arizona elect as their senators. I think I'll pass on it.

Quit using Internet Explorer! Use a browser that either has ad blocking built in (Brave) or can get an add-in for ad blocking (Chrome or Firefox). If you're using your phone, as long as it's not an iPhone, use either Firefox (for the ad blocking add-ins) or Brave.

You are getting sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavy. When I count to 3, you will visit Arizona.

In regards to Arizona , Phoenix is a great town. Traffic isnt too bad and it rains like once a year . Turns into a ghostown about 10am though because of the heat. At least when the sun goes down the party starts. It’s a shame Arizona St. fans have to sit in one of the worst stadiums in the country

Google AdBlock,.......click on it and hit download for free. It takes about 5-10 seconds to install and will block those annoying pop up ad's.

During the summer, Phoenix feels situated just north of hell. It's a little cooler, but not much. The evenings are a little better, but damn, if you don't like extreme heat it may be a bit much. I'm sure your body adjusts. Now, if you ask me if I would want to be in Iowa during the winter or Phoenix during the summer...it's the latter. Mornings and evenings are bearable.

In regards to Arizona , Phoenix is a great town. Traffic isnt too bad and it rains like once a year . Turns into a ghostown about 10am though because of the heat. At least when the sun goes down the party starts. It’s a shame Arizona St. fans have to sit in one of the worst stadiums in the country

Traffic isnt bad? I lived there for 9 years. You can't go anywhere during rush hour, 2 pm - 7 pm. There are some good things about Phoenix but the traffic isn't one of them. The traffic is horrible.

Traffic isnt bad? I lived there for 9 years. You can't go anywhere during rush hour, 2 pm - 7 pm. There are some good things about Phoenix but the traffic isn't one of them. The traffic is horrible.

I lived in Chandler and then Mesa for six years and hated that traffic. Always planned trips to Phoenix around rush hour.

Moved to Las Vegas in 2012 and traffic didn’t much better.

I never thought highway 10 was too bad . Sure it’s bumper to bumper in rush hour but compared to Atlanta and some of the other cities I’ve had to spend large amounts of time in Phoenix is pretty easy to get around . It’s a giant grid through the burbs .of course I was there around 2000-2003 in Chandler and then Gilbert. I guess it’s alot more crowded on Greenfield and Warner since I’ve been there . When I was there traffic was light to swing up to Tempe everyday

Last edited:
During the summer, Phoenix feels situated just north of hell. It's a little cooler, but not much. The evenings are a little better, but damn, if you don't like extreme heat it may be a bit much. I'm sure your body adjusts. Now, if you ask me if I would want to be in Iowa during the winter or Phoenix during the summer...it's the latter. Mornings and evenings are bearable.

Except during the 2-3 months where the morning low is 85 and the day simply gets better every minute after.

upload_2018-12-15_21-31-43.png