For all you whiners/haters...

hoffman22103

If you want to be a biatch and still complain, whine, and hate on this football team 4 days later and you have tickets to the games, you can just PM me and I'll take them for half of face value since you seem that the Hawkeyes won't win another game. I'll be happy to be a real fan and not some bandwagoner that bought tickets because this team was going to go to the "NCG".

GO HAWKS!

so because people are upset and saddened by a loss, they're supposed to give up their tickets?

you're telling me you were happy watching the game saturday night?

GTFO

so because people are upset and saddened by a loss, they're supposed to give up their tickets?

you're telling me you were happy watching the game saturday night?

GTFO

Dude, first off lets use some reading comprehension here. I said for all of those who are still complaining about things. All the guys who are on the bandwagon and are barely hanging on. It was a loss. Was I happy as a fan absolutely not, BUT the team fought back. Extremely hard might I add. When you are down 21 on the road to a team like that and you come back and tie it up, that says a lot about the team that is Iowa right now. I am calling the people out that are saying the sky is falling and that this team can't win another game. This isn't 2:00 AM Sunday morning Its 2:00 PM Tuesday afternoon. The game is over, its done, nothing we can do about it. Time to move on and learn not still be keeping the head in the gutter and dragging your feet. We are fans, not players.

Yeah, hoffman22103 is such a better fan than the rest of us. He'll put everybody in their place! :rolleyes:

Here's a better thought, hoffman22103: Log off and don't come back, since it's apparent that nobody else but you should be allowed to have an opinion or comment here.

All I'm saying is this is getting old. How did this loss impact your day to day life? I want read about Iowa football, not who we are throwing under the bus today thread.

All I'm saying is this is getting old. How did this loss impact your day to day life? I want read about Iowa football, not who we are throwing under the bus today thread.

k, take a bit in to perceptive. a successful team will have band wagoners, thats the way it is.
Beeaching does not make you "not a true fan", add to that a true fan will always challenge the staff/out come (see tOSU last year).

the under the bus stuff, ya out of line. while the game is over, biting on the jumps is too.

and BTW anyone with 4 tickets to this weeks game , PM me too :D

Single dad,3 kids=4 together tickets on a tight budget

Latest posts