Football Operations Facility

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Doesn't exactly look long enough to fit a full length field in. Am I missing something?
560923_10150628972621574_52019791573_9682025_600760236_n.jpg

Full length field including end zones is 360 ft. If you look at the column spacing and divide it by 360 ft. It comes up to a little over 25 1/2 ft between each column. Judging from the scale of the people, it looks pretty close to that, maybe a little less. Maybe it'll only have an endzone on one side? I've never personally been inside an indoor practice facility to know for sure.

I just talked to a guy they screwed up the plans and are just going to go with it. The field inside will only be 67 yards long. :)

Full length field including end zones is 360 ft. If you look at the column spacing and divide it by 360 ft. It comes up to a little over 25 1/2 ft between each column. Judging from the scale of the people, it looks pretty close to that, maybe a little less. Maybe it'll only have an endzone on one side? I've never personally been inside an indoor practice facility to know for sure.

Get out of here with your witchcraft.

Kind of bittersweet for me, as that was a terrific RV and tailgating lot for many, many years.

Take a look at the construction equipment. They are not toys. The equipment is huge.

It's the perception on the size of the equipment that makes the building look smaller than what it really is.

Take a look at the construction equipment. They are not toys. The equipment is huge.

It's the perception on the size of the equipment that makes the building look smaller than what it really is.

That's what I say about the perception of the size of my gut and my...

Latest posts