Football Operations Facility

Typically, columns on that type of construction are spaced between 20'-0" and 30'-0". It appears that there's a total of (14) bays so this building is between 280'-0" (93 yards) and 420'-0" (140 yards).

Most likely the bay spacing is 25'-0" so its probably 350'-0" long (117 yards). It's a rather large building. It also very tall. It appears like its well over 100'-0" tall. It's going to be pretty cool!

If it's 100ft tall, they'll actually be able to punt in there. If not, I'm sure they could just hang some nets or something.

The dimensions I remember seeing were about 425' long which would allow for a full sized football field with 23' or so beyond each end zone. I also recall the ceiling height at the peak being quoted as 65'. Any of this could have changed since but I believe those were the planned dimensions.

Yeah, if only someone had posted a link to the construction information in the first 3 replies we'd have some answers. Although I realize that would take away form peoples ability to pontificate on the field of construction as if they knew how these facilities are made today.

Ar5DzByCIAIzUpI.jpg:large

With 18 players drafted into the NFL over 3 years and any facility disadvantages gone, how will the program justify going 6-6 next?

Like the basketball team after the completion of the new practice gym, there won't be much room for excuses once this monster is completed.

Full length field including end zones is 360 ft. If you look at the column spacing and divide it by 360 ft. It comes up to a little over 25 1/2 ft between each column.
Was thinking the same thing. I built a 60 x 150 metal horse riding arena about 8 years ago and the column spacing is at least on 20 ft centers. Ill check tonight and report back.

Latest posts