Florida and Clemson to the Big Ten

I can appreciate that as a joke. It's sad, as a teacher, to see that the uncreative utes of the day have turned April Fools Day into just lying then saying April Fools.

A few years ago, I gave my class a test where none of the problems/answers worked. The answer of one problem was something like -10 inches. Another was one where they had to find the area of a square where the length is 2 units longer than the width and has a perimeter of 20. (Can't be a square if one side is longer than the other). The sad thing is, nobody noticed. Great teacher eh?

I can appreciate that as a joke. It's sad, as a teacher, to see that the uncreative utes of the day have turned April Fools Day into just lying then saying April Fools.

A few years ago, I gave my class a test where none of the problems/answers worked. The answer of one problem was something like -10 inches. Another was one where they had to find the area of a square where the length is 2 units longer than the width and has a perimeter of 20. (Can't be a square if one side is longer than the other). The sad thing is, nobody noticed. Great teacher eh?

I was listening to Dan Patrick yesterday. A caller called into the program telling an April Fools Day prank pull on him from years ago.

He apparently was young and in high school. His girlfriend pulled him out of a morning class to inform him that he was going to be a father and that she had a positive pregnancy test that morning. She said she was scared as F. He was a mess throughout the entire day and they set up going out for dinner that night to talk about it. When they got done with dinner, she spilled the beans that she wasn't preggo.

I was listening to Dan Patrick yesterday. A caller called into the program telling an April Fools Day prank pull on him from years ago.

He apparently was young and in high school. His girlfriend pulled him out of a morning class to inform him that he was going to be a father and that she had a positive pregnancy test that morning. She said she was scared as F. He was a mess throughout the entire day and they set up going out for dinner that night to talk about it. When they got done with dinner, she spilled the beans that she wasn't preggo.
Can I guess that he was pissed and they had make up sex?

Latest posts