Fleck postgame

Not sure your point. Fleck I think is only in his 3rd year. I think it will be more of an advantage him having more players to fit his style, players he recruited. Every team has seniors. I doubt very much they are senior loaded at this point. They have a young QB who is very good. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they might be one of the younger teams in the BIG, but I have not looked that up.

If I remember correctly quite a few transferred when he got the job and I think some were kicked off the team prior to him taking over.

Just so you will know. Fleck comments at halftime: That is the worst we have played in a long time. (Quote). Fleck post game interview: Reiterated how poorly MN played. So, do not give me this bullshit about him respecting Iowa. Screw you, row boat guy.

I don't think there's any shame in a coach going on to the field to check on an injured player, after all these coaches are human and spend a great deal of time with these kids. That said there's a huge difference between sincerely checking on an injured kid and shooting onto the field immediately after it happens (before the injury has even been assessed) and hauling ass toward an official. One of those is warranted, the other situation involves an attention seeker trying to be seen/heard.
Great poinu

If I remember correctly quite a few transferred when he got the job and I think some were kicked off the team prior to him taking over.

A large reason for that is they didn't buy into the ELITE CULTURE. Minnesota football reminds me a lot of organized religion. It isn't for everyone, for some people they get an icky feeling, and for some people it is their savior. Fleck even reminds me of a preacher

Just so you will know. Fleck comments at halftime: That is the worst we have played in a long time. (Quote). Fleck post game interview: Reiterated how poorly MN played. So, do not give me this bullshit about him respecting Iowa. Screw you, row boat guy.

That is not necessarily him disrespecting Iowa. What is he supposed to say to his team? Really? He's not going to sit there and just compliment Iowa the whole halftime. Honest to God people!

Fleck even reminds me of a preacher
Fleck is like a guy that a company brings in as an "operations manager," who has been doing "consulting" for the past 11 years at 4 different places.

A guy who has a ton of memorized lean manufacturing and six sigma bullshit and an online masters from Upper Mid Southern Central Calhoun State college but who couldn't tell you the difference between STDEVP and STDEVS if you gave him three hours with Google and Excel to work with.

Don't ask me how I know that type of guy because I don't have a three hour block to type it out.

As I like to say, he's all fluff and no stuff.

I actually applaud the guy! He came on the field out of compassion for his starting QB, his leader. And we criticize him for that? I would give my left nut to play for a coach like him....hell our coaches rarely show any emotion

I disagree. KF shows lots of emotions. Just because he doesn’t jump around like a buffoon on the sideline doesn’t mean he isn’t emotionally invested.

Huge swing and a miss. Fleck may be a bit of a tool, but he's nothing like a Dantonio. Different animals.
This.

Fleck is just a dork with a bunch of annoying manufactured enthusiasm who sounds like Ty Pennington.

Dantonio is a full blown snake.

I don’t like Flake at all, but I think he’s got scruples and cares about his players. I don’t see that guy lying, cheating, or abusing players to win. Fleck is an arrogant, fake, whiny excuse-maker, but not a cheat.

Dantonio is right up there with Urban Meyer, Calipari, Paterno, and Pitino in terms of douchebaggery level.

His first wife was actually hotter than the blow up doll he bought afterwards.

Yeah, I can't get the ol' WWE royal couple out of my head when I see her/them.

J2TzYNEn_400x400.jpg

chyna_triple_h_prczhk.jpg

I wonder if PJ gotta BJ when he got home after his loss Saturday? She looks like she could give a good one ;)

I found the following whilst doing some on-line sleuthing. Interesting.

The first Mrs. Fleck is stunning.
The “new” version looks like she does her makeup with a Sharpie.
I’m surprised at how harsh and unattractive she is.
PJ is the ultimate con artist.
Do the math. They were dating long before they claimed to be. And it was no secret around WMU.
Any woman who participates deserves the cheating prick of a man who does it. What goes around comes around.
I wish Tracie all the best and she is the real winner!