Fleck postgame

I actually applaud the guy! He came on the field out of compassion for his starting QB, his leader. And we criticize him for that? I would give my left nut to play for a coach like him....hell our coaches rarely show any emotion
He was not motionless on the field. He took a shot. Happens all the time. Shows me Fleck is all about show. Absolute puke.

I actually applaud the guy! He came on the field out of compassion for his starting QB, his leader. And we criticize him for that? I would give my left nut to play for a coach like him....hell our coaches rarely show any emotion

As much as I personally dislike his schtick you have to give him credit for getting his guys to buy in and he is getting some talent. I am much more concerned about Minnesota rather than Nebraska in years to come.

I live in the cities and it is going to be interesting to see how many fair weather fans jump off the bandwagon. Just glad we got that win so I don’t have to listen to all the boat crap going to the playoffs

Our coaches show emotion a lot. Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago BF got a penalty for arguing a call. KF is always emotional but he is always under control. What I like is you rarely see their emotion taken out on players

As much as I personally dislike his schtick you have to give him credit for getting his guys to buy in and he is getting some talent. I am much more concerned about Minnesota rather than Nebraska in years to come.

I live in the cities and it is going to be interesting to see how many fair weather fans jump off the bandwagon. Just glad we got that win so I don’t have to listen to all the boat crap going to the playoffs

The goofs have a lot of seniors that won't be their next year then we'll see just how magnificent he really is. Kill and Clay's players will be gone.

Lol, if he cared so much about his "motionless player" how come he ran right to the refs. PJ didn't give a crap about his player just saw an opportunity to try to get an advantage. "I want my players to see me first when they regain conscienceness." That's freaking weird, if I'm unconscious the person I want to see is the team doctor or paramedic.

The goofs have a lot of seniors that won't be their next year then we'll see just how magnificent he really is. Kill and Clay's players will be gone.

Not sure your point. Fleck I think is only in his 3rd year. I think it will be more of an advantage him having more players to fit his style, players he recruited. Every team has seniors. I doubt very much they are senior loaded at this point. They have a young QB who is very good. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they might be one of the younger teams in the BIG, but I have not looked that up.

Has anyone mentioned that Fleck was chomping gum the whole game and was shown early on with a pocket spiral notebook?

Wonder where we have seen that before!

Has anyone mentioned that Fleck was chomping gum the whole game and was shown early on with a pocket spiral notebook?

Wonder where we have seen that before!
Yes. And PF was the only one wearing rose-colored shades too

I hope I see Jesus!
“Rise up and walk” sounds so much better than
“you’re hurt! Stay down on the field so I can rush out and ask you, how ya’ doin’ buddy?’ with the cameras catching me at every angle”

Hayden Fry used to do that and some people said he was a phony, that he was just doing it for show. Hard to please everyone I suppose.

Hayden Fry used to do that and some people said he was a phony, that he was just doing it for show. Hard to please everyone I suppose.

I don't think there's any shame in a coach going on to the field to check on an injured player, after all these coaches are human and spend a great deal of time with these kids. That said there's a huge difference between sincerely checking on an injured kid and shooting onto the field immediately after it happens (before the injury has even been assessed) and hauling ass toward an official. One of those is warranted, the other situation involves an attention seeker trying to be seen/heard.