First time listening to ROME

You seem well versed on Jim Rome. Please provide some examples, you know such as You Tube, etc. Mr. BOOFAY you've been challenged, meaning good bye, so long, fair well, we'll never hear from you again.

PLEASE DO NOT respond until you've done some research and are prepared to cite examples with links. I know you'll respond anyway without such examples since you're rockin' the avatar. Please, prove me wrong.

IMO Jim Rome is one of the worst interviewers I have ever seen. I have listened to him do interviews with golfers and tennis players and judging by the questions he asks its like he has never seen or played the sport. I have seen him do many interviews in which he never actually asks a question... it's just brutal to listen to. He does get some good guests but I rarely come out of the interview knowing more than I did going in which is the whole point of an interview.

The biggest mistake people make is thinking the Jim Rome show is there to provide any information at all. It's not. It's there to entertain people by goofing on other people. If that is your cup of tea fine, but if it's not everything this man does is "Triple U".

Basically he's like the Geraldo Rivera of the sports media world. Famous for getting his *** whipped on TV and that's about it. Actually that's probably treating Geraldo a bit unfairly, he's actually done some pretty solid journalism in his career, the same can't be said for this jacktard.

Latest posts