First Iowa offensive play of Indiana game

No clue what the first play will be but if we win the coin toss I would like to see us to start on defense for a change. Get a quick 3 and out by the D and get some decent field position to start our first series.

the crowd is loudest when the D is out there. a good reason to start on D ...... get the place amped up....maybe it will rub off on the O.

It's hard to pick this one but I'll go off on a wild tangent and say - Weisman run left side.

What is your prediction?

That's the same play I would predict. It seems in KOK's last year when James Vandenberg was a junior we passed quite often on our first play. Now it seems like KF wants to establish the run first which we've struggled with in the first half.

Two tight ends stacked on the right side with Kenny & Wiseman in power-I formation behind Jake. Play action fake hand off to Wiseman sending both runners slamming straight into the line. Kenny nearly decapitates Indiana linebacker & Wiseman pancakes Indiana safety who was cheating up close in the middle. Jake rolls right and throws back left to wide open receiver. Tackle-eligible Brandon Scherff destroys Indiana end then slips out for the pass and rambles 75 yards for a Hawkeye TD. Two Indiana defensive backs lie motionless on the field.

Latest posts