Fire O'Keefe

I don't think O'Keefe should be fired. But, this thread is coming eventually, I just thought I'd start it now.

His offensive play calling was to conservative versus Tenn. Tech today. I know it's only the first game and there's a new QB, but he needs to open it up more. I'll give him one more game before calling for his firing.

Did I just put my future thoughts in writing? My bad.

In all honesty, O'Keefe seems to be a pretty good OC based on what I know about this level of football which is literally zero. He takes what KF gives him.

His offensive play calling was to conservative versus Tenn. Tech today. I know it's only the first game and there's a new QB, but he needs to open it up more. I'll give him one more game before calling for his firing.

In all honesty, O'Keefe seems to be a pretty good OC based on what I know about this level of football which is literally zero. He takes what KF gives him.

dude, keep it on topic. Lame. Anyone who knows anything about message boards would know that!

Well it only took 12 pages before someone came to his defense. Anyway in case you can't read this thread hasn't been about KOK since about the 4th post.

Now back on topic, do you think Lick will be COY in the Big Ten if he wins 8 games?

Well it only took 12 pages before someone came to his defense. Anyway in case you can't read this thread hasn't been about KOK since about the 4th post.

Now back on topic, do you think Lick will be COY in the Big Ten if he wins 8 games?

Who gives a crap? I wasn't wasting my time reading pages of dribble. I was playing along with the original post.

this Jake Christensen is the real deal have you seen his arm? its a cannon and his dad was a pro... expect big things

Latest posts