Fire G.B

Gary Barta is a really nice guy and a pillar of the community! He got my daughter's cat out of the tree too.

Gary Barta is a really nice guy and a pillar of the community! He got my daughter's cat out of the tree too.

So maybe he could run as an elected official in Johnson Co. or Iowa City and in doing so accumulate a ton of votes from those that would like to help him transition from AD to politics.

So maybe he could run as an elected official in Johnson Co. or Iowa City and in doing so accumulate a ton of votes from those that would like to help him transition from AD to politics.
I don't know about that. I wanted to try a different approach too. Just like the OP. ;)

Trust me as someone not from Iowa City or Johnson County I'd have no problem with him running for office.
No way. He'd probably win, tell more lies about all of the good things he's doing and then get elected to Governor! You gotta treat that guy like they should have treated Hitler. Nip that in the bud before it spreads. I'd put my Sister's address in Johnson County down as my own, in order to vote against that guy. I'd commit voter fraud to try and keep him out of office.

No way. He'd probably win, tell more lies about all of the good things he's doing and then get elected to Governor! You gotta treat that guy like they should have treated Hitler. Nip that in the bud before it spreads. I'd put my Sister's address in Johnson County down as my own, in order to vote against that guy. I'd commit voter fraud to try and keep him out of office.

One step at a time. Step one is we get him out of the athletic department. Once that happens we rally the troops against him.

Wow, I mean this is breathtaking. I've seen "Barta is an idiot", "Barta sucks", "FIRE BARTA", "I hope something bad happens to Barta", and "**** Barta" but now he's being compared to Hitler.

It's just embarrassing to see the group-think/feeding frenzy over this.

Wow, I mean this is breathtaking. I've seen "Barta is an idiot", "Barta sucks", "FIRE BARTA", "I hope something bad happens to Barta", and "**** Barta" but now he's being compared to Hitler.

It's just embarrassing to see the group-think/feeding frenzy over this.
I didn't compare anyone. I simply stated that both men need(needed) to be stopped in their political infancy. Albeit for entirely different reasons.

Great he should go do charity work in the rain forest! As for an AD he's one of the worst in the Big Ten and the total absolute dereliction of duty regarding the lawsuit from the Asst. AD cost the athletic's dept. over $6M simply because he didn't handle paperwork and managing people. He's incompetent and should be rewarded by not letting the door hit him on the ass on his way out.

Latest posts