Fire Ferentz

Fire Ferentz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We win next week, Ferentz is the right coach for the job, and if you think Ferentz does not demand excellence from his players, then you do not follow this program.

We all predicted 7-5 to 8-4 which is still achievable? Why is everyone on suicide watch??

Step back from the ledge.

I've stayed pretty even-keeled through all these losses going back to last season.

Ferentz might demand excellence from his players, but he needs to do his part and demand more of it from himself. These are HIS schemes and philosophies that have cost Iowa so dearly the last 2 seasons.

Not sure why you think Iowa can beat any of the next 4 teams on the schedule. They all have a winning record and Iowa is already sitting with 3 losses against a schedule of teams where only one of them is above .500.

If Iowa can't beat horrible teams like ISU and Minnesota, why in the world do you think they will beat good teams like Michigan, MSU, Nebraska and apparently even Purdue?

With this defense, Iowa will be lucky to be 1-3 over the next 4.

Fire Ferentz? I dont know if thats the answer but something needs to change. I find it hard to believe that due to his health issue Nrm Parker can instill any fire or desire in this defense the uninspired play and lack of determination would leave me to believe that. Parker and Ferentz should be ashamed of themselves for putting that kind of a prduct out there. Mind you this was Minnesota Oline that was banged up and didnt even have all their usual starters in the damn game. Most of them are jr's and sr's on Iowas d-line. Binns, Bigach, Nardo, Daniels, and Daniel etc pathetic. I guess what I wanna know but never will is the conservative playcalling comming from Ferentz or his coordinators? If they fire Ferentz which wont happen because well for one you need an AD with balls to do it, I think it would have to be somebody younger mid to late 30's and older, great recruiter and aggressive someone who is not afraid to run the score up a bit or let their D-fence TEE OFF on some people and take some frustration out on these weaker teams. Fire Ferentz ok heres my list of replacment canidates.

Brent Venables D-CoR Oklahoma- great recruiter, aggressive, been at winning program

Mark Stoops D-COR Fla ST- Iowans infatuated with the name, great recruiter

Kevin Sumlin HC- Houston- Winner, aggressive, Hopefully would be able to bring in talent.

Bret Bielma HC Wisconsin- We all know his resume

Who ever coaches North Dakota St and Uinversity of South Dakota they know how to beat Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach
is in every essence insane. One that continues to do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome is insane. He is the one in control and he is the one who should get the pink slip. But as we all know come Tuesday he'll have his press conference where he answers the patty cake questions and he will spew the same rhetoric on how we will focus harder and keep working on trying to get better. It's old and he isn't worth a dollar more than Paul Rhodes. Not a damn penny.

I am not on the "Fire Kirk" band yet, but i am finding it hard to look away as the bon fire builds under the stage.

Latest posts