Fire Ferentz

Fire Ferentz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
throw me in that list as well. Here is a list of teams that we have lost to over the last two seasons.
Penn State
Wisconsin
Arizona
Iowa State
JNU
Minnesota 2X
Ohio State

WTF? In this same thread you are done defending this staff, now you think this is a terrible thread?

Who is going to replace Ferentz? Let me guess, you're calling for Bob Stoops.

Right now I think with the amount of money thrown at Kirk you could make a lot a choices.

Or we could just stay the same.

Compete in big games and lose all the easy ones.

Please reply in how this is okay. Really what make this not a big deal?

Right now I think with the amount of money thrown at Kirk you could make a lot a choices.

Or we could just stay the same.

Compete in big games and lose all the easy ones.

Please reply in how this is okay. Really what make this not a big deal?

That's football :D

three defendable losses. best talent ever in kf era and we lose to jnu, a limited psu team, isu, arizona, and minnesota twice? bad bad bad bad coaching

I usually think these threads are rediculous, but that was some terrible coaching. How many times have we been burned recently on fakes ect. And then hitting the panic button down by 1 pt with 2:30 left. **** run the ball they couldn't stop coker and you only need a fg.

Bad bad coaching today.

People forget about the rebuilding that is taking place, this is not a team that would be in the top half of past Iowa teams overall. In individual areas, yes, but not overall. We cannot afford to stumble and our offense stumbled while our defense played one of their better games for three quarters, but the game is four quarters. Add to that the special teams imploded in the same game, what can we expect? We did not deserve to win and we did not. Still waiting until the end of the season to make any statements about firing anyone and even then, I am going to be realistic, unlike many that are spouting off like little kids on the forums...bring on the next opponent...

People forget about the rebuilding that is taking place, this is not a team that would be in the top half of past Iowa teams overall. In individual areas, yes, but not overall. We cannot afford to stumble and our offense stumbled while our defense played one of their better games for three quarters, but the game is four quarters. Add to that the special teams imploded in the same game, what can we expect? We did not deserve to win and we did not. Still waiting until the end of the season to make any statements about firing anyone and even then, I am going to be realistic, unlike many that are spouting off like little kids on the forums...bring on the next opponent...

So this is the only year that we have lost to VERY bad teams? But dont answer till the end of the year...

Why does everyone say we are rebuilding. We are rebuilding off an 8-5 season? If going 8-5 last year and stating now we are rebuilding, what are rebuilding to, 8-5 again in a couple of years?

We are a rebuilding team that had no business losing to a horrid ISU and Minny team. I can't defend these guys on the sidelines anymore. Something needs to change. Todays loss is unfathomable.

Latest posts