Fire Ferentz

Fire Ferentz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do we give up another onside kick to them in back to back years?

Same reason we can give up fake field goals, fake punts, rarely run a 2-minute drill successfully, and can't manage the clock of a life depended on it.

Because this staff NEVER learns from their numerous mistakes.

Normally I wouldn't agree with this, but I say changes do need to be made, Iowa hasn't done anything different in the last 13 years and teams have them figured out. So if those changes are a new head coach so be it. This is ******** losing to a very bad Minnesota team 2 years in a row.

We can't fire him, it will cost us too much. I'd be intrigued to see if he doesn't listen to more NFL offers maybe???

I am not going to say the coach needs to be fired...but it is time to make some changes with coordinators...even the BIG TEN Annoucers are saying we are vanilla on both sides of the ball....it is time...

pray for the Chiefs to lose every game. I am worn out of defending this staff.

I'm right there with you spud. How this team can run the ball down to the redzone then decide to throw it and not come away with anything is mind boggling.

Enough is enough with this staff. My 7 year old even knows if something is working then you keep doing it until the other team stops it.

Awful game coach. I'm ok with that, except that he is the highest paid coach in big 10 by like a cool mill