Final Four - who ya got?

I went a little heavy on B10 teams...maybe a lot heavy.

Duke
Ohio St
Mich
Indiana

Duke over Michigan in National Championship

Side question- Do you pick the winners for these play in games for points in your bracket pool?
Same but louisville instead of Duke. Went with creighton beating duke.

Iowa
Baylor
Southern Miss
Maryland

Duke
OSU
Mich
Indiana

Duke
Indiana

Indiana wins so Zeller and Oladipo can leave

I took Ohio State as did many others. I'm curious as to the rationale of others. For me in no particular order...

1 - I never do well in the West region in my brackets...don't see those teams play so I was inclined to go with teams I know can play. I have Ohio State beating Wisconsin to make the Final Four.

2 - Ohio State is hot, plays tough D, has a big time scorer in Thomas and Craft is becoming an offensive threat to complement is hands on (literally) defense.

3 - Gonzaga (1), New Mexico (3), Kansas State (4)...Seriously? - Ohio State looks like the best team to me with Wisconsin (5) or Arizona (6) arguably the 2nd best team.

4 - The Big Ten was the best conference without a doubt IMO.

Duke, Michigan, Wisconsin and Indiana. Indy over Duke.

After looking at my bracket I can't believe I picked that, given how much I hate Crean-puff.

BFz377JCYAAa52F.jpg:large

Love your Belmont and Bucknell picks. Not as much about Florida and Kansas State. If Florida could play the tournament in the O'Connell Center, they'd beat everyone by at least 10. As is, I'm not sure about them against NW State.

Louisville, Indiana, tOSU and Kansas

I figured this would be the year I pick a lot of upsets and my bracket ended up with very few.

NC = Louisville over Indiana

Rick Pitino, Thad Matta, Billy Donovan, and Tom Crean.

Tom Crean's inside outside game is too much for Coach P to handle in the title game. Also, Pitino goes cold from long range and loses by three to Crean.

Rick Pitino, Thad Matta, Billy Donovan, and Tom Crean.

Tom Crean's inside outside game is too much for Coach P to handle in the title game. Also, Pitino goes cold from long range and loses by three to Crean.

I would love to see a B1G team win, I am just put off by Crean and some of the comments that he has made pre selection Sunday and getting the #1 seed. They were very cocky comments, IN MY OPINION, and I'm afraid they will get a little over zealous as I thought was the case in the B1G Championships. Again, just my opinion.

Let's see as many Big Ten teams in the elite 8 and final four as possible. Let all the underclassmen have the tournament of their lives and turn pro to reap the benefits. Guy can dream can't he.

Latest posts