Fiedorowicz works to improve NFL draft stock - nwherald.com

HawkeyeHypnosis

Fiedorowicz works to improve NFL draft stock | Northwest Herald

From article:

“You watch [the Combine] and you think, ‘Those are some big dudes,’ and it’s kind of weird to think that I will be at that exact Combine I’ve been watching,â€￾ Fiedorowicz said. “But I’ve just done a lot of work and put a lot of time into football to get to this point. I can’t wait for the opportunity.â€￾

His size and gigantic hands will get him drafted what happens after that remains to be seen. Still not a tremendous run blocker, better now than when he first stepped onto the field, but it is still not great. Given today's NFL his blocking skills may not matter.

His size and gigantic hands will get him drafted what happens after that remains to be seen. Still not a tremendous run blocker, better now than when he first stepped onto the field, but it is still not great. Given today's NFL his blocking skills may not matter.

Fiedorowicz has turned himself into a very good run blocker, probably one of the best in his draft class. He had some lapses here and there last season, but overall I thought he did a great job. Most scouting reports you read on him would likely say the same thing.

Fiedorowicz has turned himself into a very good run blocker, probably one of the best in his draft class. He had some lapses here and there last season, but overall I thought he did a great job. Most scouting reports you read on him would likely say the same thing.
He did make a lot of good blocks this year. I think the only thing that will hurt him us his yards after contact stats.

As I stated in my earlier post, he very well may end up in a system where he is primarily put in the slot and told get open and go get the ball. His blocking skills may not matter.

As I stated in my earlier post, he very well may end up in a system where he is primarily put in the slot and told get open and go get the ball. His blocking skills may not matter.

His blocking skills will matter a great deal. Doesn't matter where he ends up. A TE who has the ability to run block and go out and get the ball is becoming a rare commodity now days. His ability to do both will serve him very well in the future.

I really wish he would have taken a RS his first year, as I think at the end of the season he was just starting to "get it" and I think he will have a productive NFL career.

His blocking skills will matter a great deal. Doesn't matter where he ends up. A TE who has the ability to run block and go out and get the ball is becoming a rare commodity now days. His ability to do both will serve him very well in the future.

Yeah, it would be nice to have Jason Whitten, but if you have the potential be a match up nightmare in the passing game you are going to get on the field, it is the NFL, not Iowa. he is an adequate enough blocker to get on the field, his potential to go out and give you 70 or 80 catches a year will keep him on the field.

He will be a much better NFL TE than a college TE. You can't even breath on receivers in the NFL anymore. He will be a matchup nightmare for the other teams in the league.