Ferentz Supporters Enter Here

Sparky

If you're a Ferentz supporter, please comment "I support Kirk Ferentz".

I really need to know how many are left.

tumbleweed.jpg

lol you really think you're going to find kirk supporters at the website that houses the anti-kirkers? The supporters left this website a long time ago

lulz at the kirk haterz, the kirk f clique is going to win this war and he will be our head coach for five more years

lol you really think you're going to find kirk supporters at the website that houses the anti-kirkers? The supporters left this website a long time ago
You mean VintageHawkeye? I think he is still a huge supporter. Good thing he isn't around right now.

If you spend any $ on Iowa football, whether you like it or not you support Kirk Ferentz. If people truly want him gone, don't show up to Kinnick and spend money outside or inside the stadium. The lowest official Kinnick attendance numbers in the KF era were Minnesota 1999 and Northwestern 2000 at roughly 55,000. I was in the stadium for the Minnesota game and while there were a lot of empty seats the place didn't look empty because a lot of seats were filled. You gotta get that number around 40,000, less if possible. Then you're in half capacity range. That will get things noticed.

I am a supporter because I can look at the overall picture.

In total wins he is #2 in history with 112. Only behind Hayden Fry with 143.
In winning % he is #7 in history with 59%. Behind A.E. Bull 83%, John Chalmers 75%, Howard Jones 71%, Alden Knipe 71%, Forest Evyshevski 65%, and Hayden Fry at 61%.
His winning % is also 7% higher than the over all historical winning percentage 52%.
He outperforms historical averages.

Even coach Eddie Anderson, who made many of us look back on as a good coach, won less than the historical average. He won 51% of his games compared to Coach Ferentz's 59%. History will also look back at him as a good coach.

Even coach Eddie Anderson, who made many of us look back on as a good coach, won less than the historical average. He won 51% of his games compared to Coach Ferentz's 59%. History will also look back at him as a good coach.

Look out, you will confuse them with facts. I am as angry as anyone else, but KF is our coach, and he will be our coach thru this season, and I want to win the next 9 games....how bout the rest of you? No? Ok....then I am glad I am with nick on this. Bailing out on KF and by extension, the players and the program, after 3 games, is weak, lame and not worthy of Iowa fans. ..which is why it is only a tiny minority of Iowa fans.

I agree I will continue to support the team. I also believe that they can win any games remaining on their schedule.

Latest posts