Ferentz said Weisman is Medically Cleared to Play

I know its sevrere because hes not on the depth chart and KF said hes doubtful. If it werent severe hed be playing and listed. I know its an inside sprain cause i saw hit happen. His left was planted and a defender drove into his legs from the outside. I know inside sprains are more serious than outside sprains and typically are "higher" sprains because Ive dealt with them. Use those lumps three feet above your ***** and think for youselves. Its really not that hard.

Duff, I watched it a few times, and yes he was hit from the outside which would lead you to believe it was an eversion sprain, but it looked like the sprain was actually an inversion sprain. You are correct that it would be bad if it was indeed an eversion sprain, but I don't think it was. I certainly wouldn't rule him out yet, but the fact that he didn't return to the game makes me think he may miss a few weeks. We'll see.

Definately need Weisman Saturday. Garman runs too upright and is too light. Canzari has played since.....Sept Last year?

Duff, I watched it a few times, and yes he was hit from the outside which would lead you to believe it was an eversion sprain, but it looked like the sprain was actually an inversion sprain. You are correct that it would be bad if it was indeed an eversion sprain, but I don't think it was. I certainly wouldn't rule him out yet, but the fact that he didn't return to the game makes me think he may miss a few weeks. We'll see.

I don't know what you said with all your big words, but Duff says he has a bad owwy so I take that as fact.

Yup, I thought it was on the leg that was planted when hit. Its actually the step after the contact on the left ankle. Whats worse is he had the weight/force of two guys when it rolled.

1) He couldnt return
+
2) Not on two deeps
+
3) KF not optimistic
=
Equals no play this week for sure, and probably no next week either, 50-50 maybe.

Yup, I thought it was on the leg that was planted when hit. Its actually the step after the contact on the left ankle. Whats worse is he had the weight/force of two guys when it rolled.

1) He couldnt return
+
2) Not on two deeps
+
3) KF not optimistic
=
Equals no play this week for sure, and probably no next week either, 50-50 maybe.

So you were making all of those definitive, absolute statements thinking he had injured the other leg?

Your opinions are trustworthy, if nothing else.

Why does anyone go to a licensed physician when they could just get Duff's advice?

If only Obama would have known about Duff 3 years ago. Could have bypassed the whole Obamacare deal and solved spiraling medical costs easy as pie.

Ferentz just said on his call-in show that he is doubtful that Weisman will play this weekend, for what that's worth.

Weisman reminds me of John Riggins .

Duff reminds me of Dr. Gregory House. That is how good he is.

lupus%20gregory%20house%20house%20md%201920x1200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_22.jpg

Latest posts