Ferentz post game on radio

NCHawker

Not close to our day.

Stanford payed great – impressive

Very disappointed for everyone in our program, thought we prepared well.
It does not define us

Appreciate seniors, showed others how to do it in the program

On McCaffery - Hard to duplicate, simulate a great player in practice – he’s 1[SUP]st[/SUP] class player. He’s hard to tackle.

Eddie said words of consolation – its been great year, 12-0
KF – tough that our worst game was our last game.

On O-Line – Boone M. was injured that’s why the changes. Same group that played at jNW. Stanford played outstanding football. We didn’t. They’re veteran FB team.

On the future… we started 3 seniors today on D. The key is Sr leadership. Lots of guys who are much much better now than in Sep and April. This is the key.

Thankful for seniors, RB experience is great, fans.

Better days are ahead.

Translation:

Dont care getting paid lol, bout to phone up G.Bart and get a contract extension to 2020

I eagerly await someone to ask him about why his bowl game prep doesn't work.

Oh wait. That'll never happen.

I eagerly await someone to ask him about why his bowl game prep doesn't work.

Oh wait. That'll never happen.

Current look at the university damage control department
cyeGq71.gif

Kirk Ferentz and company do the very best job at making a 12-2 season look as least sexy as possible. But, hey it is not 6-6 and in Detroit. Meh.

All 8 conference championship game losers also lost their bowl games.

Very good teams do lose bowl games.

I agree Estron...The people complaining about this have never played a high level of sports...I will take 9 or 10 wins any year!

Translation:

Dont care getting paid lol, bout to phone up G.Bart and get a contract extension to 2020

You must have been hoping and waiting all season for them to play a bad game so you could come out of the woodwork and now you have your chance.

Kirk and the staff did a lousy job preparing the team for today and did a bad job in making adjustments I thought.

But I'm sure Kirk cared very much about getting this opportunity and I imagine he's pretty devastated right now about the result.

To say he doesn't care and wants to get paid is quite simply crap.

You must have been hoping and waiting all season for them to play a bad game so you could come out of the woodwork and now you have your chance.

Kirk and the staff did a lousy job preparing the team for today and did a bad job in making adjustments I thought.

But I'm sure Kirk cared very much about getting this opportunity and I imagine he's pretty devastated right now about the result.

To say he doesn't care and wants to get paid is quite simply crap.

Not really.

You get paid 3+ mil and literally cant be fired, see if you care for long.

One time I wish he'd just come out and say the performance was unacceptable and it's his fault. His job is to have the team prepared and he failed to do so.

I think ink some ownership would go a long way and I understand credit goes to Stanford but a game like today there is plenty of room for credit to give and ownership of failure to be had.

I agree Estron...The people complaining about this have never played a high level of sports...I will take 9 or 10 wins any year!

I have, and that's why I take this team for what it is. We play in a horrible division of a bad conference. We play a horrible non conference schedule, and every bounce went our way. It's not that we are that good, because we're not. Who did we beat all year that was a great win? Northwestern? Wisconsin? They're both bad as well.

We are not as bad of ballclub as today would indicate, chill people

What makes you think different? Our win over juggernaut northwestern? MSU game? They're so overrated it's ridiculous. We're not very good. Play an incredibly weak non conference and conference schedule, and got all the bounces this year. We finally played a good football team today, and look at the result. So I'd say we're as bad of a team as today indicated. It could have been much worse, Stanford coasted the second half.

Latest posts