Feature: Ava Heiden Preparing for Hawkeye Future

Wow. Watching her vid, she already looks to have similar moves, post quickness and skills that Megan G. and Monika C. had or ended up having by the end. She seems to be ahead of the curve in that regard and coach Jan is going to have a great prospect to coach. She seems to have a great skill set to start.

Welcome Ava!

She certainly knows her way around the basket

No hesitation, SCORE...!

What episode is this gif from? : r/seinfeld

Last edited:
Hey, Listened to the podcast and I heard you ask where he's from but she didn't answer directly, just said he was born and raised in Iowa but went to Utah to college.

Did it state Cedar Rapids in the article? I guess it's not that important. I got my answer.

To be honest, I'm not that much of a podcast guy but I did enjoy this one. It was interesting hear her talking about going to Iowa City and just knowing that was the place for her. And, she never wavered. That's the way it's supposed to be, isn't it? Not how much money will you throw my way.

That '24 class is going to be something. It will allow us to continue to compete at a high level against the big, bad girls in the B1G and SEC! Is there a Caitlin Clark clone out there somewhere?

Latest posts