Favorite I-Club Speakers

nickhawk

I have attended a number of I-Club events and always enjoyed the events.

My favorite speakers at these events based on entertainment value would be ranked as such:

1. Tom Brands - hilarious and intense - always entertaining
2. Norm Parker - always has the best stories and one of the most humble and knowledgeable guys to talk to
3. Kirk Ferentz - Always the #1 draw and usually adds a little humor to his talks
4. AJ Edds - Former Hawk LB was on the I-club circuit a lot when he played and he did a great job
5. Lisa Bluder - I have been pleasantly surprised by how humerous and entertaining that Coach Bluder has been in the times I have gotten to hear her speak.

I am headed to the Linn County I-Club event tomorrow night and looking forward to catching up with some old Hawk buddies again.

Several yeaars ago at the Southern Iowa I Club event then assistant coach Brands followed new coach Bluder. Of cours Tom is a little shorter than Lisa so he had to pull the mic down to talk. This caused a few laughs in the audience. Tom then proceeds to say "thats alright, just remember i can come down their kick all of your butts". I told me my wife that the scary part was he was right. He has been my favorite Iowa speaker since then.

Latest posts