FAREWELL

I think the guy was 'poking fun' at those who use facebook to spy on people they don't know.

I only log onto Facebook one every three months or so, but when I do, I usually do stuff like that. For instance, I will post something like "Wow, didn't expect this to happen. This will be an awkward conversation with "grandma" and "grandpa".

The comments are priceless.

Jewell has said some interesting things since the DJK thing.

Like:
"Nobody is Safe" Twice!

"Farewell"

Not sure how to read into it. Could it be his knee isn't responding. I have no idea?? I think he is also just saying he is leaving for X-Mas break..

Last edited:
Jewell has said some interesting things since the DJK thing.

Like:
"Nobody is Safe" Twice!
"How much more can a blank take"
"Farewell"

Not sure how to read into it. Could it be his knee isn't responding. I have no idea??

To me, and this is based 100% on my personal experiences with dumb girls and Facebook, this sounds like a crazy girlfriend or ex. First post could be because she flipped out on a female friend of his who she was afraid was getting "too close". Second could be because she's beating him down so much he's getting tired of it. Third could be because he's finally rid of her. Again, that's just me based on some things I've been through, but it's extremely easy to apply those 3 status updates to almost anything.

I think the OP should go over to Jewel's and go thru his trash and report back to us.

wear a disguise, like an end zone so nobody from the offense recognizes you.

my best friend's brother's cousin saw Jewell pass out at baskin robbins yesterday. I guess it's pretty serious

Latest posts