FAREWELL

Hopefully it is a realization that for someone like him, facebook is more trouble than it is worth, and not one of the 999,999,999 other things. I still think he will be a stud RB at Iowa before his time is out.

but wait, he recently updated his profile picture and added more friends! he also just commented the word vagina on shonn G's status! why would someone who is saying FAREWELL on his status do theses things!!! he looks so sad in his profile pic, i wonder what is wrong, probably has to do with DJK :(

OMG! what could it all mean???

can someone who is his friend for real shed some light

ill check his twitter account real quick, BRB with an update

Could be a friend leaving town, could be a recent death in the family, could be a breakup, could be a dead pet, could be a DJK reference, could be about a billion things. Stop stalking.

He's had some bad luck so far. I hope it can turn around for him.

At this point, its pretty unwise to expect much out of him. He may not be 100% back from the first injury right now. For many, its 2 years before you regain everything you had pre-injury.

but wait, he recently updated his profile picture and added more friends! he also just commented the word vagina on shonn G's status! why would someone who is saying FAREWELL on his status do theses things!!! he looks so sad in his profile pic, i wonder what is wrong, probably has to do with DJK :(

OMG! what could it all mean???

can someone who is his friend for real shed some light

ill check his twitter account real quick, BRB with an update

Did you check his MySpace?

Unless he's seen something that makes him think that either 1) he can never play football again, or 2) he can't play at Iowa, I'm not thinking it's going to be a big deal.

BTW the free boards on both HR and HI are lighting up like Christmas trees. There is a lot of chatter about further developments. And just like the FBI listening to terrorists a lot of chatter usually isn't good.

Latest posts