Fantasy Football Keepers

DesertHawk2010

I'm having trouble deciding what I should do with my keepers this year. My league's rules are you can keep a player for the round you originally drafted them for (up to 2 players).

Snake draft. I draft 2nd overall in an 8 team league

My question is, of the following 3, which 2 would you keep?

Player - Round - Overall
Trent Richardson - 4th - 31st
AJ Green - 12th - 95th
Alfred Morris - 16th (last) - 127th

Originally I thought Morris and Green were obvious, but with the lack of depth at RB it made me question Richardson instead of Green.

Tough call, I would go with AJ Green because their is a lack of elite WRs. Then it's a toss up between Richardson and Morris. If RGIII gets hurt again teams might key on Morris. Plus Washington will now run less read option with RGIII now that he got injured. Richardson has a average QB this year but he did last year and put up good numbers. I would go with Green and Richardson.

The fact that there are only 8 teams makes a huge difference. Waiver wire should always be full of decent plug ins. Running back is such an important position, especially getting guys that aren't in a time share or have their goal line carries stolen from them. For that reason I would keep Morris and Richardson and with the second overall pick I would think you'd have a good shot at getting a top flight WR or QB.

I'd go with Green and Morris. You'll have an elite WR and a solid starting RB and can draft your QB with your 2nd pick.
You can pick up another solid RB in your next couple rounds.

That would be my strategy.

If it were me, I would take Green and Morris (for sure). You would be getting a top 10 running back for a 16th pick and the 2nd best receiver. You can probably get close to the same value as Richardson in the 4th round again this year.

Don't take a QB with the second pick, only suckers do that. QB is too deep, especially in a 8 team league, to be drafting a QB instead of a runningback/receiver

you know who the 8 and 9 best qb is going into this year according to ESPN projections? Russell Wilson and Robert Griffin. The next four after them? Matt Stafford, Andrew Luck, Tony Romo and Eli Manning.

Latest posts