Fantasy championship help please

WildTurkey

Going against a guy that is 14-0 and has dominated everyone all year including me. I have my lineup pretty much settled i just need some advice on my final wr spot.

I have to decide between these 3: im in a non ppr league fyi

Roddy White @ SF proj 9.06
Steve Smith vs NO 6.98
James Jones vs PIT 8.76

I have these 2 already starting.

Torrey Smith vs NE 9.12
Julian Edleman @ Bal 10.76

Also have Harry Douglas but i havent started him for awhile since Roddy White has been healthy. He is proj @ 7.76. I almost am leaning towards Steve Smith. He is projected less but i like his matchup better than the other 2. Aaron Rogers is out and White against a tough San Fran D.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Hawkeyes
Nate

11-2-0 | 2nd

Pick to win
0.00Points0.00
103.20Orig Proj109.93

james's Team
james

13-0-0 | 1st

Pick to win

9 Players Remaining
Underdog 44%

9 Players Remaining
56% Favorite

StatsPlayerProjFan PtsPosPosFan PtsProjPlayerStats
P. Rivers SD - QB

Sun 3:25 pm vs Oak

19.00QBQBQB19.99N. Foles Phi - QB

Sun 7:30 pm vs Chi

S. Smith Car - WR

Sun 12:00 pm vs NO

6.98WRWRWR13.58B. Marshall Chi - WR

Sun 7:30 pm @ Phi

T. Smith Bal - WR

Sun 3:25 pm vs NE

9.12WRWRWR12.94D. Bryant Dal - WR

Sun 12:00 pm @ Was

J. Edelman NE - WR

Sun 3:25 pm @ Bal

10.76WRWRWR11.36E. Decker Den - WR

Sun 12:00 pm @ Hou

E. Lacy GB - RB

QSun 3:25 pm vs Pit

15.11RBRBRB13.21L. Bell Pit - RB

Sun 3:25 pm @ GB

D. Murray Dal - RB

Sun 12:00 pm @ Was

17.45RBRBRB13.01F. Gore SF - RB

Mon 7:40 pm vs Atl

T. Gonzalez Atl - TE

PMon 7:40 pm @ SF

7.44TETETE8.34J. Thomas Den - TE

Sun 12:00 pm @ Hou

M. Crosby GB - K

Sun 3:25 pm vs Pit

8.71KKK8.36A. Vinatieri Ind - K

Sun 12:00 pm @ KC

Carolina Car - DEF

Sun 12:00 pm vs NO

8.63DEFDEFDEF9.14Arizona Ari - DEF

Sun 3:05 pm @ Sea

103.200.00TotalTOTALTotal0.00109.93

Hide Bench Players

StatsPlayerProjFan PtsPosPosFan PtsProjPlayerStats
H. Douglas Atl - WR

Mon 7:40 pm @ SF

7.46BNBNBN11.68M. Lynch Sea - RB

Sun 3:05 pm vs Ari

R. Rice Bal - RB

p Sun 3:25 pm vs NE

10.69BNBNBN16.87T. Brady NE - QB

J. Jones GB - WR

Sun 3:25 pm vs Pit

8.76BNBNBN0.00R. Gronkowski NE - TE

IRSun 3:25 pm @ Bal

G. Bernard Cin - RB

Sun 12:00 pm vs Min

11.29BNBNBN8.42S. Vereen NE - RB

A. Rodgers GB - QB

OSun 3:25 pm vs Pit

19.97BNBNBN7.14M. Floyd Ari - WR

QSun 3:05 pm @ Sea

R. White Atl - WR

Mon 7:40 pm @ SF

9.06BNBNBN6.67A. Dobson NE - WR

QSun 3:25 pm @ Bal

0.00TotalTOTALTotal0.00

Last edited:
I like Steve Smith as well. He put up 49 yards and a TD on 6 catches against them 2 weeks ago. I like Roddy White but their lack of a run game is stalling Atlanta's drives making fewer opportunities for big plays.

My 1st choice is James Jones. My 2nd choice is James Jones. GB has hope again and it's at Lambeau. I'm a Bears fan and want GB to lose...share this only for credibility purposes.

Pittsburgh won't be able to contain him. It comes down to where Flynn goes with the ball but I think Jones has a big game in this one. I also see this as the most play with the most upside...gathered this was a factor based on your initial post.

This should make you feel better. I am also playing for the championship tomorrow...standard league. I finished middle of the pack but was always focused on the playoffs...waited a long time for Gronk. I knew RG3 was getting Atlanta and Dallas. Ridley was playing well and holding onto the ball. You know the rest of the story on these 3...none in my lineup tomorrow.

My opponent has Peyton Manning (sitting Foles), Gordon and McCoy...rest of the lineup is also solid. I have been streaming QBs...not the best plan for the playoffs and championship.

My big 3 will be Lynch (bad matchup), Murray and the KC defense...about all I have left from my original roster. Here's the rest of my lineup...pretty good at managing using the waiver wire.

QB - Fitzpatrick
WR - Allen
WR - Wright
TE - Pitta
K - Gould
Flex - Crabtree

Thoughts on my flex? I can use a WR, RB or TE. These are my options - Crabtree, Ellington, Cooper, Zach Miller and Ridley...pretty set on Crabtree (good matchup) or Ellington (bad matchup).

I have Steve Smith and he will be on my Bench this week for Marvin Jones. Steve Steve hasn't hit his projected stats in 8 out of the last 9 weeks.

Jones or White. I would lean with White..

Damn so i got a vote for Steve, James and Roddy. Its like who wants to be a millionaire when the audience is asked and everybody votes 25 % for each answer. Lol i appreciate all of your thoughts. I am leaning more towards James Jones now.... decisions decisions...

I would go with Smith. I don't see a huge upside for any of the 3 though.

The guy you are playing should lose just for benching Lynch. Trying to get cute in the championships and benching your highest scoring player deserves to lose.

Damn so i got a vote for Steve, James and Roddy. Its like who wants to be a millionaire when the audience is asked and everybody votes 25 % for each answer. Lol i appreciate all of your thoughts. I am leaning more towards James Jones now.... decisions decisions...

I hope it works out for you...whatever you do. Good luck!

My 1st choice is James Jones. My 2nd choice is James Jones. GB has hope again and it's at Lambeau. I'm a Bears fan and want GB to lose...share this only for credibility purposes.

Pittsburgh won't be able to contain him. It comes down to where Flynn goes with the ball but I think Jones has a big game in this one. I also see this as the most play with the most upside...gathered this was a factor based on your initial post.

James Jones: 84 yds. 0 TD's
price-is-right-bob-barker-fail-sign.jpg

Latest posts