Fantasy Baseball

theantiAIRBHG

Hi gents,

I know this is the Football Forum, but I figured I would post here because:

A) This forum probably gets more views than any other forum on this site
B) The best place for this thread would arguably be in "Off-Topic", but seeing as alot of people haven't opted in/understood how to view that forum, I thought Football made the most sense.

Anywho, I am looking to start a Fantasy Baseball league on ESPN.com for anyone who is interested. I would like to keep the league between 10-14 teams depending on interest level. I am just trying to get some feelers out there, and judge whether or not there is enough interest among us to get a league going. Let me know what everyone is thinking! Thanks fellas!

This isn't in response to your fantasy baseball question, but i figured a lot of people that like football would click on it wondering why it is here and therefore thought this would be a good place to mention that I will be cheering on the Iowa football team this upcoming fall.

Since I'm a fan of all fantasy sports, I thought I'd post in your thread to help give it legs, regardless of forum. I need to pass on the sign up, but Good luck with this!

This isn't in response to your fantasy baseball question, but i figured a lot of people that like football would click on it wondering why it is here and therefore thought this would be a good place to mention that I will be cheering on the Iowa football team this upcoming fall.

What kind of scoring are we looking at?

I might be interested. Let me know what kind of scoring and league set up would be Roto H2H? Etc.

Latest posts