Fant to Western Kentucky

I have to admit that WKU is putting together a very impressive class. This Leek fellow visited on Sept 17 and only got an offer last friday and he commits today? Hmmmm.... that is quick work by the WKU staff. Hope it means that they are not as certain about George Fant and Leek is a fallback....not very optimistic,but ya never know...c'mon big George, come to the BIG TEN AND PLAY FOR IOWA!!!

I have to admit that WKU is putting together a very impressive class. This Leek fellow visited on Sept 17 and only got an offer last friday and he commits today? Hmmmm.... that is quick work by the WKU staff. Hope it means that they are not as certain about George Fant and Leek is a fallback....not very optimistic,but ya never know...c'mon big George, come to the BIG TEN AND PLAY FOR IOWA!!!

If that's true, then maybe there's hope that Fran can land Fant even though we haven't been recruiting him for years....

Leek actually committed over the weekend. I don't think his commitment has any baring on Fant's decision. WKU does have a very nice class shaping up with or without Fant.

Latest posts