Fandom Poll

I think fans should spend their hard-earned money no matter the product put on the court/field

• Agree

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Supporting a coach at the expense of a program is stupid and self-defeating

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your personal choice to spend your money how you see fit.

Who's the guy around here with the signature that goes, "I spent most of my money on women and booze. The rest I wasted." That always makes me chuckle.

I want to vote for I don't give a rip what other people choose to spend their money on.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm pretty sure you've been leading the whiny chorus that Fran would win more if Carver was full.

563826_422378564502858_1954016415_n.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm pretty sure you've been leading the whiny chorus that Fran would win more if Carver was full.

563826_422378564502858_1954016415_n.jpg

I've been saying the Hawks would win more, reguardless of who the coach is, if the fans would make noise. Having 13,000 fans sit there doesn't help. You're hate for all things Fran has you denying that fans at Carver suck.

I disagree. I if that money spent brings you entertainment and you enjoy it then do it. If your not happy with what your money is being spent on and don't find it entertaining spend it on something else that you enjoy.

Because Colorado is even worse than we are. They are 9 spots behind us in KenPom.

well I guess if Ken says so... but Iowa doesn't have a win like Arizona... or a win like Arizona State... or a win like UCLA - or... basically any wins against anyone worth a shit period. But we'll have to take ole Ken's word for it.

I love how there are 351 teams and Colorado is just straight up worse than us because they are ranked 9 spots lower. If they were ranked 1 spot lower, would they still be obviously worse?

well I guess if Ken says so... but Iowa doesn't have a win like Arizona... or a win like Arizona State... or a win like UCLA - or... basically any wins against anyone worth a shit period. But we'll have to take ole Ken's word for it.

We're ranked ahead of them and beat them on a neutral court but you think they're better than us. Haha okay troll.

We're ranked ahead of them and beat them on a neutral court but you think they're better than us. Haha okay troll.

My whole point in this thread was that I said I have no idea how Iowa beat them, maybe the full house helped will the team to play better. And you jumped my shit saying IA is better then CO and Ken Pom says so. I point out that they have more wins, a higher RPI, a way stronger SOS, and 2 wins against top 25 teams and that makes me the troll. ok

Drake almost beat MN. IL almost, never mind.

My whole point in this thread was that I said I have no idea how Iowa beat them, maybe the full house helped will the team to play better. And you jumped my shit saying IA is better then CO and Ken Pom says so. I point out that they have more wins, a higher RPI, a way stronger SOS, and 2 wins against top 25 teams and that makes me the troll. ok

Troll is like a salutation around here. Kind of like sincerely but more like love,

Drake almost beat MN. IL almost, never mind.

Minnesota is a mess - like Northwestern, like Wisconsin... but, that's how bad this season is for Iowa -even bad teams catch a few good teams on a bad night when they are at home.

I'd travel a couple of hours, shoehorn in for parking, fight the crowds, pay inflated ticket prices, fork over money for over-priced food and gear and still enjoy the hell out of an AC/DC concert.

Yani, not so much.

Iowa BB = yawny, er, Yani

I really do think it's about perspective. If I was shelling out money, going to every game and taking time out of my life to do it, I might have a shorter leash. As is, I tune in and watch from my couch, or tape it and watch it later. I go to 2 maybe 3 games a season.

Latest posts